THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Toe box isn’t the greatest but materials are nice and fit is nice and roomy
685D07DF-31D9-41C8-BA58-BDFFC774F6B4.jpeg

BAEF7C89-EAF1-4AFF-88A6-38624E97BE67.jpeg

5EB56A07-57A8-47CB-9A87-A9BB194D0D0B.jpeg

So for the NBY mail day arrivals today... how they fit compared to Pattas. I'ma keep asking till I get mine lol

So I had an old lowball bid I forgot about on Stock X accepted for the Tiger camo golf shoes, for some reason I seem to recall people having issues with them (fakes maybe?). Without searching back through pages and pages for anything, were there issues with these at all?

Last edited:
My work has recently adopted a "smart casual" dress code. Do any of you have any recommendations for a clean AM1 to wear to the office? Looking for something mostly black /anthracite with some white or gray.

Was thinking of something like the DSM, Rebel Skulls, or Pinnacle Black/Sail. Even the white/black Jewels could be okay, even though they have more white than I'd like.

Currently wearing Common Projects (yuck) and AJ1 Low Shadows.

After seeing a lot of these NBY pairs so far, it didn't seem like ppl were feeling the idea of the customized stitching option for the back heel 🤔

My work has recently adopted a "smart casual" dress code. Do any of you have any recommendations for a clean AM1 to wear to the office? Looking for something mostly black /anthracite with some white or gray.

Was thinking of something like the DSM, Rebel Skulls, or Pinnacle Black/Sail. Even the white/black Jewels could be okay, even though they have more white than I'd like.

Yeah. Just start with something simple. Maybe one of the concepts or those decent clots?

49219B82-D365-4149-A458-922ECCBA9B90.jpeg

My NBY Faux Atmos’ touched down (size 14 btw). Not bad in hand, but didn’t realize that I left the NA on the back white… whatever, will be good everyday joints.
Not gonna lie but these came out dope. I’m literally jealous of everyone bc I slept on the opportunity to make a pair

I haven’t seen that many mesh based designs. Maybe they put them back up with the leftover materials?! *wishful thinking

It's not mostly black but maybe love together play togethers.

You could also do black Pattas if you want.

Reactions: 907
Back
Top Bottom