THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

[h3]I was wondering about the yellowish sole for the Am1's. Was kinda liking it. Some pics show them looking more yellow than others.[/h3]

just got the am1, there is almost no yellowing at all. these look sick in person. got that premium plush at the top panel too.
smokin.gif

the am90 on the other hand, were too yellow for my liking.
sick.gif
:x:x:x
[h3]Every pic I see looks different. Some AM1 pics look more yellow than others. I kinda like that vintage OG look myself. I got a pair on the way so I will just have to wait and see.[/h3]

^

I got it that same morning. Shipping email came later that day too.
oh.. yea i got my order confirmation right after i placed my order.  sorry, forgot to specify.  but, i didn't get my shipping confirmation yet.  i ask because i ordered something last night and i got the shipping confirmation for that before i got shipping confirmation for the am1's.  i hope they don't cancel my order.  i placed the order when all the sizes were still available.

For the vintage am pack I like them both as shoes, but I'm not too big on the idea of buying now shoes that look old.

oh.. yea i got my order confirmation right after i placed my order.  sorry, forgot to specify.  but, i didn't get my shipping confirmation yet.  i ask because i ordered something last night and i got the shipping confirmation for that before i got shipping confirmation for the am1's.  i hope they don't cancel my order.  i placed the order when all the sizes were still available.

I would suggest calling FNL customer service if your billing and shipping address are different. When I woke up this morning I had a voice mail from them to call them back to verify my address for security reasons. My shipment confirmation came a couple of hours later.

I got a shipping email on one order 12/31 but the shoes haven't made it to UPS still. I haven't received a shipmnet notification for my second order yet, making me nervous.

Same boat with Finishline...I purchased the am 90s and 1s only got tracking number for the 1s so far...so I went to my local spot and bought the 90s in preparation for fnl to cancel that order

One of my ups tracking #s for my am1 finally updated and will be here tomorrow ,the other still nothing and my am 90 and 95 still processing :frown:

My AM1 are slated to arrive Sat, which is weird never had UPS deliver to me on Sat before. I am hearing that you need to size up, anybody have an opinion?

My AM1 are slated to arrive Sat, which is weird never had UPS deliver to me on Sat before. I am hearing that you need to size up, anybody have an opinion?
Got mine a 1/2 size up, cause they were out of my size, they fit fine, but I never tried on my TTS so I couldn't tell you which is better.

I also thought that was weird when I checked my tracking. I think UPS will be passing the package off to USPS.

I thought I'd have mine by today since I live in Indy, but my pair is coming from NC. This could explain why some of you are yet to receive shipping confirmation emails.

I was just at ups because I got the same thing and they told me they have Saturday deliveries

Just placed my order for the OG 1's on NDC. $116 shipped.

Visit www.nikestore.com and search "Air Max OG" and the 1, 90, & 95 will show up.

These were available in size 6-15
(6, 6.5, 12.5, and 14 currently sold out. All other sizes available.)

Back
Top Bottom