THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

any word on the Atmos Air Max 1s?

Pimentos and all Black AM1s are up next on the release calendar

also heres some other upcoming releases

Last edited:
New guy... Just wanna give props and a big thank you to NT and the NT community for having a place where we can all share our appreciation for sneakers! OG air max 1's are top 5 of my list of all time favorites! I love this shoe!

I received mine and there is no premium suede. Mine looks like the ones in your pic. That's not what it looks like on Nike.store.com with that plush suede.

anyone still looking for the OG am1s, there are few spots in south florida with them

shoe gallery (305) 371-2063

- they also have the EM am1s, 95s, 97s and the 3M am1

mr. r sporting goods (305) 534-1253

- have em am1s as well

For everyone wondering about the NDC photo of the Air Max 1, it is not accurate. For some reason, Nike really jacked up that photo. The shoes look like the original AM 1 and the sole is not yellowed. Hope that helps anyone not sure. IMO, they are a great looking shoe.

For everyone wondering about the NDC photo of the Air Max 1, it is not accurate. For some reason, Nike really jacked up that photo. The shoes look like the original AM 1 and the sole is not yellowed. Hope that helps anyone not sure. IMO, they are a great looking shoe.
The photo they used on NDC is the catalog photo, which is usually a photo of a sample or just a photoshopped picture, so it's understandable that it's off.

I actually like the way they turned out. Sole isn't terribly yellow, and the thin, off-white laces really accent the shoe well. Nike even through in an old-school box, which they didn't do for the OG 90s.

Last edited:
They could've at least kept real suede on these like the sample pair. I'm curious to see how the white/navy/red pair actually turns out.

The photo they used on NDC is the catalog photo, which is usually a photo of a sample or just a photoshopped picture, so it's understandable that it's off.

I actually like the way they turned out. Sole isn't terribly yellow, and the thin, off-white laces really accent the shoe well. Nike even through in an old-school box, which they didn't do for the OG 90s.
Well it shows a premium suede on the site and that's not what was released. I'm still loving my AM1's but they definitely dropped the ball on the pic.

been seein some stores are sellin the red/blk suedes already. have they officially released yet or do some spots just have em early?

any info on the wht/blk suede pair would be appreciated as well.

They could've at least kept real suede on these like the sample pair. I'm curious to see how the white/navy/red pair actually turns out.
the classic colorways always seem the best, i have high hopes for the navy pair.  i was actually impressed with the og am1

been seein some stores are sellin the red/blk suedes already. have they officially released yet or do some spots just have em early?
any info on the wht/blk suede pair would be appreciated as well.
They all come out the 17th

Back
Top Bottom