THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

I try to be since I’m spending almost $200 for these AM1s specifically. I want to be certain that all the options that I select are the way I want. I’d rather order an NBY (esp with these Unlocked options) over any of the quickstrikes / GRs that have released or will be launching later in 2022.

Anyhow… Dub Nation Air Max Lunar 1 NIKEiDs (2014?) for work today

7CF4D95C-C2F2-4E71-A264-4B3FFAB38C58.jpeg

I try to be since I’m spending almost $200 for these AM1s specifically. I want to be certain that all the options that I select are the way I want. I’d rather order an NBY (esp with these Unlocked options) over any of the quickstrikes / GRs that have released or will be launching later in 2022.

Same. Might return the tree lines once my NBY pair come in.

illustrayt illustrayt how many pairs of shoes do you have? I imagine you have like a footlocker at home. 😂😂😂

I stopped counting after I got into bitcoin years ago… :emoji_money_mouth:

Really though… I stopped after I got into the med field

Same. Might return the tree lines once my NBY pair come in.

GR AM1s are what $150 MSRP? And Quickstrikes are what $160-$170?

For just $10-30 more, I’d rather have creative control over my purchase. That’s why I don’t really care for most of them and mess with NBY/NIKEiD heavy.

Last edited:
With Nike By You / NIKEiD, I’ve been saving potential designs, so I could refer back to them JIC they don’t save on the app/site. This was very helpful yesterday in the limited window of access we had.

5C658FC3-7FAC-424E-BE62-CF2E75FB8F9C.jpeg

I also save other people’s designs, so I have an idea of how the actual options turned out, which I consider when designing my own. I appreciate y’all! Thanks!

6AE60F6C-D989-4177-BC42-24C7213DB6B8.jpeg
Yeah, I used the full gallery image view on NT as I was futzing with my designs yesterday. So many great pairs built by folks here during Rds 1 & 2 but I didn't want to completely bite someone's personal design unless it really lit a fire under me. Now if there's another round of access all bets are off and I'mma just poach whatever I like from y'all, probaby in a Dodger Blue-ish (Marina) CW :lol:

That’s wild! I have a Dubs themed Lunars as well. We getting smacked today.

Back
Top Bottom