THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Wish Fox would of made both shoes this color. Absolutely love these.
A9726F6E-9F96-45BD-B2C8-BD40D1F81B63.jpeg

I think there must be an issue with the hairy curry suede. Anybody else still have one with those material being made after a month?
I am.

I did make 2 NBY Blazers (in between the 2 AM1 drops) which already delivered, and unfortunately both pairs will get sent back. The colors in hand are so far off from the render they’re like different shoes. Pretty bummed. Seems the AM1 isn’t so vastly different in hand, but one of the blazers used light curry too. Nervously awaiting their arrival.

My third design from my own account lol

Valley of the Sun v2 🏜️

1DF191E4-EB5B-415E-A287-DF45CB9CDC8F.jpeg

D25635C7-3DF1-4DD0-935B-3F1F09C94F9C.png

My OG pair from the second round was cancelled 😭 because they said that the address for the CC was wrong?! I used the same card for a Nike app purchase just a few days prior. I’m thinking it was because I was cheap and tried to get cashback for the purchase via Rakuten lol

5F474ACC-CA87-417D-B45A-6FE2D4761C15.jpeg

I just accepted the L and was just grateful to get one Unlocked design processed.

The design is based on the colors of the PHX sunset and the desert terrain. The difference with the V2 design is that it utilizes the lighter Safari print rather than the OG. I think it captures the “dryness” of the desert more lol

I wish the builder was still up and running because a couple of ideas just came to mind! All in all, I’ll have four designs processed.

I really hope there’s going to be more chances for access in the future because these options are GOATed in my book. I think I’ll be completely satisfied at eight pairs.

-edit-
Just received the “WE’VE STARTED MAKING YOUR ORDER” email. What a relief! :emoji_sweat_smile:

77215D65-AE2F-400F-A4F9-3778D922E096.jpeg

Last edited:
illustrayt illustrayt the NBY gawddd

Speaking of cancellations….I struck out again in the worst way. Right after my order confirmation, I had to call Nike CS because I realized afterwards it was defaulted to woman’s sizing SMH! CS couldn’t change the size, so I had to cancel my order (within 30 min. of confirmation). Tried to create another one but the NBY access is apparently one time use only. Their systems should recognize that the order was cancelled and allow the customer to have another crack at it. So disappointed. Another wasted opportunity.

Forgive my ignorance if I get some of this wrong. I haven’t seen the physical pairs for sale anywhere which adds to the out of reach comment. However, on opensea the 90 day average is 3.4 ethereum which has a 100 day average value of $2808.97. So that math is $9550.50 on average for the NFTs. Yikes.
Interesting. Still feel like those sales as just people selling back and forth to inflate the price. The way that sale happened still irks me lol

Pretty sure if you got access to womens sizing you can't change it to mens anyway.

True, but if I did I would have selected women’s 11.5 (converts to my men’s size 10). Unfortunately my NBY was in a woman’s Size 10. I was rushing for sure, worried that it’ll sell out.

Lesson learned, triple check everything before committing lol

Back
Top Bottom