THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Congrats to all you lucky *** lottery winners

Meanwhile...
Screenshot_20220527-071651_SNKRS.jpg

🖕🖕🏻🖕🏼🖕🏽🖕🏾🖕🏿 Nike

SNKRS is trash man, haven't won on it for ages. I miss the days when you're casually scrolling the standard Nike site and come across the Yeezy Red Octobers dropping. Those were the days lol
Fr bro. Haven’t hit in 5 months? Entered for both 1’s this morning, and didn’t hit on either.

Ah yes rinse and repeat, "Damn yo dem TSAM1 is trash b , tf was Nike thinking wit that reverse swoosh , easy pass "

Come release date : "Damn yo got da L on those TSAM1 , FML , only wanted a pair for me the wife and 4 kids" "Didn't even want them but still went for them and got the W"

This is why I love it here Never change NT

Ah yes rinse and repeat, "Damn yo dem TSAM1 is trash b , tf was Nike thinking wit that reverse swoosh , easy pass "

Come release date : "Damn yo got da L on those TSAM1 , FML , only wanted a pair for me the wife and 4 kids" "Didn't even want them but still went for them and got the W"

This is why I love it here Never change NT

The turn is always inevitable :smokin

Isnt it great when they tell you.
2Ls for AM1s and a 😠 for the guy who got a pair in the color I wanted in an 11 but didn’t even want them. C’mon man.
I was moreso speaking to how I literally haven't been able to hit on snkrs for like 3 straight years yet in the last month or so I've hit on 3 straight draws.... Maybe the sneaker gods really did bestow their light upon me for helping take down that Zadeh crook

xeapcEO.gif

I was moreso speaking to how I literally haven't been able to hit on snkrs for like 3 straight years yet in the last month or so I've hit on 3 straight draws.... Maybe the sneaker gods really did bestow their light upon me for helping take down that Zadeh crook

xeapcEO.gif
Bro I’m not hating on you, It’s all in fun/frustration because of the state of buying sneakers and the SNKRS app having a vendetta against me. I personally don’t go for a pair for the heck of it.

So maybe it’s light hating :lol:

Back
Top Bottom