THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Bro I’m not hating on you, It’s all in fun/frustration because of the state of buying sneakers and the SNKRS app having a vendetta against me. I personally don’t go for a pair for the heck of it.

So maybe it’s light hating :lol:
Trust me brother I didn't take it as hating at all because like you, I thought I had been blacklisted on snkrs because I couldn't hit anything for years up until last month. I don't usually go for pairs for the heck of it but for some I did this one... I had copped those easter 5s minutes before I got the w for this. Really didn't expect the w

Trust me brother I didn't take it as hating at all because like you, I thought I had been blacklisted on snkrs because I couldn't hit anything for years up until last month. I don't usually go for pairs for the heck of it but for some I did this one... I had copped those easter 5s minutes before I got the w for this. Really didn't expect the w

I'm a firm believer buying some of the stuff on the app that is GR or is sitting, helps improve your chances on the W.

In all honesty its all luck....but I've had some nice runs

I'm a firm believer buying some of the stuff on the app that is GR or is sitting, helps improve your chances on the W.

In all honesty its all luck....but I've had some nice runs
I know a lot of people believe this theory but I honestly don't think it's true. Same with "hearting" posts and sharing, etc. I really don't think any of it matters.

B631E900-ED76-45C1-BDD4-8CAE2BD02A37.png

FIRST SNKRS WIN IN OVER A YEAR.

SNKRS drought continues. Caught all L’s on two accounts.

Haven’t hit anything on SNKRS since blue Pattas :lol:

Question, I entered the raffles on End and SNKRS for both colorways , got the L notification only for the Saturn's, on both, but no notifications for the browns on either , does this usually mean L on the browns also?

Pretty sure its L's all over, just wanna make sure

L on both pair. I really wanted Saturn golds for the toe. Welp time to turn rattan Union 2’s into ts air max 1 Saturn golds...
The good thing is that resell isn’t high now so in a week when everyone has them in hand hopefully the prices will go to like 350 or under.

If anyone has a size 12 in the Baroque Brown, DM me. Willing to pay the resell ticket. Hit the golds from darkside. 🥲🙏🏽

I need to watch the original Top Gun, 'cause now I'm curious about the new Top Gun, haha. Good time for movies again!

Okay AM1-related... does anyone want my Light Madder Roots? :lol: Again, I panic-purchased them things 'cause I didn't know how it was gonna go and it's unfortunately final sale. Size 8.5 for retail if anyone wants. Just wanna throw that out there.

I need to watch the original Top Gun, 'cause now I'm curious about the new Top Gun, haha. Good time for movies again!

Okay AM1-related... does anyone want my Light Madder Roots? :lol: Again, I panic-purchased them things 'cause I didn't know how it was gonna go and it's unfortunately final sale. Size 8.5 for retail if anyone wants. Just wanna throw that out there.
You’ve never seen Top Gun !? 😳

If anyone wants to oop me a 10.5 TS AM1 in either color I’ll cover all costs and toss in my left nut 🙏🏼

Yeezy red Octobers sold out in about 5 minutes or so,,,,the normal casual scroller did not casually come across Yeezy red Octobers. Lets get real here.
The normal casual scroller did in fact come across them. Because I told them all after I bought them lol

L on both pair. I really wanted Saturn golds for the toe. Welp time to turn rattan Union 2’s into ts air max 1 Saturn golds...
The good thing is that resell isn’t high now so in a week when everyone has them in hand hopefully the prices will go to like 350 or under.
Yea I think most people buying these are simply aiming to resell. Air max 1s are not dunks/Jordan 1s. The market will be flooded and people will hve to let go of their pairs .

Based on this thread, seems a lot of Saturn golds were copped. General feedback was that people loved the brown pair so I definitely think resale will be lower on the gold,.

Back
Top Bottom