THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Maybe one person on NT will actually hit this time :lol:

No turn over here, said these were fire and wanted them since day 1 :smokin

286100F7-11AE-431E-AAB4-D2DCBA2527E1.jpeg

6BD51F90-069B-484D-AE67-A2A22AC81EC5.jpeg

I finally won a raffle from TS’s site but it was just for a TD size 🙃

Well lookit that... one men's W and one TD W.

VillainousInfiniteAfricancivet-max-1mb.gif

A lot of people....some people look at any shoe that's not black or white as "goofy" and say the same stuff about all other shoes....I had someone tell me air max 1s are "old man" shoes no matter what the colorway lol basically it's all about taste and how you style the shoe
1000%

A lot of times people think things are trash because it isn’t their style or they can’t pull them off. I’m sure all of our collections look different.

If everyone has the same style, we would all look like the trend of women in baggy jeans and cooked all white forces/Jordan 1s 😂

I’ll take the Saturns just to save some coin.

But ranking it Wheat, Brown, Saturn as far as colorways.

Need pairs to touch down to see how prices go down. Think the Saturns are being below $500 I s a solid deal.

Y'all slept on leather mini swoosh pairs for at or under retail, but paid resale on cncpts, patta, and travis scotts. I won't forget that.
Leather minis are boring imo. I doubled on all 4, haven't worn any of them lol. The tongues suck. Haven't worn any Patta though lol. Wore mellows a few times but have been beating heavys. Wheats will probably be my summer beater. Don't judge me.

Leather minis are boring imo. I doubled on all 4, haven't worn any of them lol. The tongues suck. Haven't worn any Patta though lol. Wore mellows a few times but have been beating heavys. Wheats will probably be my summer beater. Don't judge me.
What size are your mini swoosh? I need a size 11 in the Mystic Dates and/or Martian Sunrise.

Back
Top Bottom