THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

well second L of the day in addition to like 15 raffle entries .... gonna wait until next week and hopefully strike on a 10.5 around $400-$450

Dunno if it’s just me or not but it feels like it’s easier to hit on off white x Nike collabs than Travis collabs...at least in my experience.
At least I’ve been able to hit on stuff in the past. I know ppl are out there that still haven’t hit on anything. Hopefully one of them hit on something they wanted today.

No turn over here, said these were fire and wanted them since day 1 :smokin

286100F7-11AE-431E-AAB4-D2DCBA2527E1.jpeg

Troll of the century. Entered raffle, then a few minuets later, I got this email. I thought for sure I won a raffle! Not! It just takes you the to store to purchase other items while waiting to get your L. Smh

Attachments

• SmartSelect_20220527-185943_Gmail.jpg
    SmartSelect_20220527-185943_Gmail.jpg
    52.2 KB · Views: 460
Everyone who's still waiting on a pair from the 2nd drop, think we're gonna get canceled? Estimated delivery date when placing the order isn't for another 2 weeks, its just so many people got there's and I haven't had a update since 2 days after placing the order. Really can't cancel for lack of inventory when the released again. Just so hyped for my pair!

Not even close.
Put aside that back in the days it was very rare to buy a sneaker just to resell, the Resell Price wasn't very high. Some guys from an old german forum asked to go with them for the camp out, but I decided otherwise pretty last minute as I didn't felt the materials back then. :smh:
They even did a second round at Release as not all pairs where sold in the fist round, so some guys where able to snatch two pairs.
I bought a pair in 2009 for $750…
So I agree, not quite $1000, but with inflation……

who's actually wearing these lol
I absolutely would've worn the brown pair unless resale skyrocketed immediately after I got them. If I hit on the gold pair and didn't care for them in-hand I'd have ooped an NT'er. The TS site exclusive wheat pair woulda been a flip for sure, even though I think they're the nicest of the pairs - I just wouldn't be able to pass up that profit.

Back
Top Bottom