THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Today’s wear
0FC0AB31-34C3-47DA-9EB4-8D131E306A12.jpeg
The air jordan 33s of air max 1s

I don’t understand goat pricing.

On eBay a seller in Korea has tons of sizes. Black is $300 shipped , orange is $330 shipped.

Imagine both of those for less than a pair or TS boroque browns lol.
greedy reseller, price should come down as more realistic people get their hands on a pair to resell. hopefully.

Quick book of opinions, feel free to skip on by! :smile:

I think at $250 I'd personally buy a pair of Saturns. They've grown on me quite a bit on all these in-hand pics. The wheat pair seems like a pure atrocity for the resell price point and the brown pair is also just not good to look at. The split midsole is hands down, far and away, the killer, but the Saturn pair isn't nearly as noticeable and somehow that colorway looks pretty good (can't even believe I'm saying this, it's party me admitting I'm falling into some of this bs hype).

And if that white Patta pair does eventually release, as someone else already mentioned, I think it's in the conversation for shoe of the year. Patta's I've personally loved from the original pictures, perfect mix of OG and new.

As far as these IDs go, I feel for anyone who had access and missed out. I was able to make two pairs I'm super excited to receive (I personally care less how long it takes for them to ship, as long as I do get them I'll be happy). Some of your creations are gorgeous and if I could, I'd make 5-10 pairs that I'd keep and wear.

What I cannot stand is how Nike is probably the worst Company on the entire planet in terms of how they treat customers. Why hasn't the UK gotten some type of exclusive access yet (I'm in the States, but I know you Europeans LOVE Air Maxes). Yet somehow, the unlocked dunk lows have released like 15 times in the UK and here in the States we've never had a single chance to make a pair for retail. Nike is gross and horrible, but like all of you, I'm somewhat addicted lol!

Picked up from a local reseller for $360 for a 10.5. Really happy with these; quality is super nice. I was frustrated af taking L’s after countless raffles and on SNKRS and needed these! Glad I waited for people to get pairs in hand and for the price drop.

Attachments

• 52436B28-1A39-46E6-B0F8-49CD6743EE98.jpeg
    52436B28-1A39-46E6-B0F8-49CD6743EE98.jpeg
    302 KB · Views: 1,015
Picked up from a local reseller for $360 for a 10.5. Really happy with these; quality is super nice. I was frustrated af taking L’s after countless raffles and on SNKRS and needed these! Glad I waited for people to get pairs in hand and for the price drop.
These fit more like Patta's and Concepts or the Anniversary pairs?

Sooo... I just got an email yesterday from Nike telling me my NBY AM 1's from the second wave are delayed until the 30th. The original order said it would ship 6/13 and a rep I spoke with said it would ship out by the 3rd now this, smh.

Looking for a 10.5 if anyone wants to help a brotha out. PM me! We can work something out.

That's pretty funny. I hope someone responded to you and then tried to WAX for more than they are selling for resale like you tried on me. I really hope no one helped you and want to make sure other people know how you roll. What is even worse is you got a 20% discount on the 9060's and still came at me huge numbers. So much for the "niketalk comrade". My post was clear, I was willing to pay someone for their time and I was even paying generously for that even tho my post didn't have an amount. $60 seemed generous. $60 for going online and setting up a pickup to ship a package seemed fair to me. and I wasn't even going to bring up the fact that you got the 20% off, so you would have made almost $100 in total. But that wasn't enough it seems. I just hope no one helped you with this, and if they did, I hope they see this before the transaction is made.

That's pretty funny. I hope someone responded to you and then tried to WAX for more than they are selling for resale like you tried on me. I really hope no one helped you and want to make sure other people know how you roll. What is even worse is you got a 20% discount on the 9060's and still came at me huge numbers. So much for the "niketalk comrade". My post was clear, I was willing to pay someone for their time and I was even paying generously for that even tho my post didn't have an amount. $60 seemed generous. $60 for going online and setting up a pickup to ship a package seemed fair to me. and I wasn't even going to bring up the fact that you got the 20% off, so you would have made almost $100 in total. But that wasn't enough it seems. I just hope no one helped you with this, and if they did, I hope they see this before the transaction is made.

Damn :smh:

Folks always act like they help out and then try to murder you in the inbox. Sorry to hear that happened

Damn :smh:

Folks always act like they help out and then try to murder you in the inbox. Sorry to hear that happened

Yah it's pretty disgusting. It happened a couple days ago, and honestly was taken back by it. They dropped in price since this happened (because they just shipped the drop) like most shoe's do but the 9060's dropped a lot. and he was trying to talk about price before they shipped. All shoes have higher prices before retail ships the first drops, some more than others. He was trying to base his "fair" price on that... That is what he said to me, that is what he thought was "fair" He started at $350 and when I laughed at that said $300 seemed "fair". When I already had made an offer of $240 + shipping call it $260 for a shoe he paid $144 + shipping from JFG Instagram sale. and again I was very clear in my post what I was looking for "an extra pair to pay someone for their time and shipping".

dblplay1212 dblplay1212 or anyone else: any idea what size shoe to get for a 1 year old boy (1 year, 2 months)? I just need an idea. Would buy a little bigger so they can grow into it if it’s too big.

dblplay1212 dblplay1212 or anyone else: any idea what size shoe to get for a 1 year old boy (1 year, 2 months)? I just need an idea. Would buy a little bigger so they can grow into it if it’s too big.
If I recall my kids were about 5-6c at that age. But yes get bigger size so the can grow into it vs too small.

So Air Forces run big even on toddler sizes?? How funny.

Going to Footlocker in a couple hours and probably getting him some Air Maxes or Jordans.

• Haha
Reactions: 907
Back
Top Bottom