THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

The material on the wave looks like the same material from the black Pattas

Hopefully it doesn’t have that glossy leather like the ones on the black pair. They’re a pain to clean if you get them scuffed up.

Anyway, some sail or grey laces would look 🔥. Definite all in. If I strike out (most likely) I’m almost willing to trade an extra pair of monarch or aquas for them. Just to complete the set.

*SORRY, last non-Air Max 1 post from me*

dblplay1212 dblplay1212 and mikey23 mikey23 Thanks again for the help! The parents aren’t huge sneakerheads, so while I wanted to buy the black/white Jordan 12s we went with these since they “look better” to non sneaker people.

5E3724D0-280F-40A8-8A98-52BA31758324.jpeg

That's pretty funny. I hope someone responded to you and then tried to WAX for more than they are selling for resale like you tried on me. I really hope no one helped you and want to make sure other people know how you roll. What is even worse is you got a 20% discount on the 9060's and still came at me huge numbers. So much for the "niketalk comrade". My post was clear, I was willing to pay someone for their time and I was even paying generously for that even tho my post didn't have an amount. $60 seemed generous. $60 for going online and setting up a pickup to ship a package seemed fair to me. and I wasn't even going to bring up the fact that you got the 20% off, so you would have made almost $100 in total. But that wasn't enough it seems. I just hope no one helped you with this, and if they did, I hope they see this before the transaction is made.

The entire thread should put this dude on ignore.

Lol, I think BillB is the OK dude. It's the guy he was writing about, "PoloNike" that should be ignored :lol:
I honestly didn’t even click unignore to see what this was about. I also don’t even remember why I ignored dude in the first place. I’m extremely quick to click that ignore button, almost to a fault. I don’t suffer fools. I’d put my ignored members collection against anyone on here. 😂

Sorry to derail the thread with my nonsense. Feel
Free to ignore me.

Back
Top Bottom