THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

I copped the brown pair just now. They're really just sitting and I bet resell prices will nose dive too. But I'd rather just get them from the source lol

were the older patta pairs available online, like how these are?
or was it more of an instore only.

Those were much more limited. But each colorway seemed to be a different quantity. I remember seeing the chlorophyll pair everywhere, even like urban outfitters lol. I forget which pair was the most limited though, might have been the black pair or the purple denim pair. It was much harder to get overseas

Dammit didn't realise these came today. Uk11 gone.

Hopefully easy pickup on sneakrs. Seems most sizes sitting

Those were much more limited. But each colorway seemed to be a different quantity. I remember seeing the chlorophyll pair everywhere, even like urban outfitters lol. I forget which pair was the most limited though, might have been the black pair or the purple denim pair. It was much harder to get overseas
Only 254 Cherrywoods. That was the most limited.

The difference between the Maroon pair.

7DDB7A83-D25C-46BF-A1E8-AF03DED03798.jpeg
If they changed the swoosh Color, these would both hit different

I have already have the monarch , debating on pulling the trigger on these new pattas ! What do you guys think ?

Amsterdam locals: I will be in Amsterdam for the next Patta AM1 drop. I was wondering how the instore process is. Do they get a good amount of pairs? Any advice?

Amsterdam locals: I will be in Amsterdam for the next Patta AM1 drop. I was wondering how the instore process is. Do they get a good amount of pairs? Any advice?
I’ve seen recaps on ig , the process seems crazy camping out all night & waiting for your name to be call to make sure you’re in line .

A local will have more insight tho

Had to pick this up. The completionist in me made me pick it up. Yeah it’s similar to the maroons but still different enough for me. I really like the faded look on both the maroon and these and do like how the swoosh is too. Maybe I’m in the minority but they are still a winner for me.

6D6BAFF8-7425-4B83-8891-FD36DBB2B9E5.jpeg
I feel you. Can’t understand the haters. The shape is great, materials are 🔥

Winner for me… again. Any Patta release can’t go wrong.

Had to pick this up. The completionist in me made me pick it up. Yeah it’s similar to the maroons but still different enough for me. I really like the faded look on both the maroon and these and do like how the swoosh is too. Maybe I’m in the minority but they are still a winner for me.

6D6BAFF8-7425-4B83-8891-FD36DBB2B9E5.jpeg
Those look better to me than any of the travises

Its really crazy how your opinion can change on a shoe after you see it so many times. I don't think its hype neither. Not saying iv'e never let the hype come into consideration when coping a shoe but not with this pasta waves. First pictures I didn't like the grey mesh or the top view looking down on the front of the toebox. But the more I see that she I won't it more and more. All those things I use to hate about the shoe, I now love . I guess you just have to see a shoe so many times to really appreciate it. Just sucks im a size 13 and the 2 I want are now $400 a piece. I day, 1 day!

Back
Top Bottom