THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Over the weekend, these do fit snug compared to others. These fit like red currys.

20220903_153831 (1).jpg

NBYs?

I’ve seen people on here say that womens AM1s fit more narrow. Is that true for Tour Yellows? Can’t beat classic color blocking but I want to be sure they will fit.

speaking of heavy's and the concepts pack

got a pair of sz 9 heavy's if anyone's interested, worn a couple times. dm me!

Not sure if it’s something or nothing, but the Kasina’s used to say “sold out” on my favorites page in the Nike app. They switched to available. If I press it, it says it’s unable to purchase in SNKRS, but maybe there is a restock on the way?
D0C60CDC-70C3-4627-A2EC-C9278E837E63.png
I typed in every way for it to come up on the app and nothing.

Not sure if it’s something or nothing, but the Kasina’s used to say “sold out” on my favorites page in the Nike app. They switched to available. If I press it, it says it’s unable to purchase in SNKRS, but maybe there is a restock on the way
I noticed the same thing in my favorites and thought the same as you . Saw monarchs and mellows (and a grip of dunks and Jordans) with the same available in sneakers labeling them. Let’s hope it means a restock. 🙏🏾

Really temping but that patent leather tongue is putting me off, u got any problems wearing it? Being the tongue all stiff.
I sold my black pair because of the issue with the tongue. but apparently these fit a little different, could be me tho (the tongue feels a bit softer

I sold my black pair because of the issue with the tongue. but apparently these fit a little different, could be me tho (the tongue feels a bit softer
Ooh I guess they tweaked the tongue on the white pair to softet and not so stiff as the black patta pair.

Back
Top Bottom