THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

I'm not a fan! One of the shoes is worse than the other so looks odd to me. I've tried brushes and the like but not sorting the suede.
Can you shave it? I was restoring a pair of Royalty 4s my youngest beat up pretty good the other day. One shoe was more rough looking and I used an electric lint shaver to trim the fly aways. I’ve used an actual razor once too.

For those that have both, are the laces from the safari cobblestone a match for the midsoles on the denims?
E9918691-5E22-44B8-83DF-54D6DC25114A.jpeg
009091E1-964F-452F-B0E1-9DCDBB9AEC1E.jpeg

Sorry for the poor lighting, but cobblestone laces do match the denim midsoles pretty well and denim laces match cobblestone toe box.

Really temping but that patent leather tongue is putting me off, u got any problems wearing it? Being the tongue all stiff.

I just got them yesterday. So, I haven't had the chance to put them on yet. I'll try them on tonight and I'll let you know what I think.

Not sure if it’s something or nothing, but the Kasina’s used to say “sold out” on my favorites page in the Nike app. They switched to available. If I press it, it says it’s unable to purchase in SNKRS, but maybe there is a restock on the way?
D0C60CDC-70C3-4627-A2EC-C9278E837E63.png
If you see this in the Nike app it just means it can only be purchased through the SNKRS app, I have several shoes saved that say that and none of them are available for purchase.

If the Am1 Crepes are supposed to be coming out next week why are there no early pairs available on either Stockx or Ebay? No early cops vids either on Youtube other than a quick preview by AsphaltGold. I need two Pears!! :pimp::rofl:

Above is a Photoshop. We've seen actual images of the ugly ducks.

I have a feeling Nike won't just put those OG colors on an Air Max.

Even the ceramic looking joints have some tweaks.

1662641462347.png

1662641533040.png

1662641592259.png

Travis Scott effect is insane :smh: look at all these recent, clean, quality GRs. You'd have to go buy them under retail if you wanted them I can't believe it. What has the game come to? The culture is ruined!

in fairness, it's retail after tax and ship

Back
Top Bottom