THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

So I did a thing.......

Talkin' 'bout a big blunder

Sold 3 kicks this week including DS Dirty denims to get Black Pattas. Took a nap on my lunch break after battling with sick toddlers all morning. Got woken up by an eBay notification with the price I wanted, clicked purchase, seller promised to ship same day if I paid immediately, paid and went back to sleep a happy sneaker head. Got the pair today.......and they are used. Liner lint, heel drag, major scuffs, hair, the works. I played myself🤦🏿‍♂️. Didn't catch that the offer came from a listing I removed from my watch list because it was for a used pair. Seller must've caught the listing just before I removed it from my watchlist because it didn't even go to "Ended" listings after I purchased them. Of course I try to clean them up starting with the mudguard scuffs. Apparently they do not work well with water........thought these were satin or something but it's a weird coating on top of the mudguard that smears once you wipe it with any level of vigor...it looks worse in hand than the photos do it justice, please believe me🤦🏿‍♂️. Essentially I took them from used to ruined. Was thinking of buying a replacement but legit not even sure if I want this colorway anymore now that I know you can't even wipe a scuff off with a damp cloth.

3 kicks and $300 sacrificed for nothing.....I'm going to DM Charlemagne the god and nominate myself for Donkey of the Day 🤡🤡🤡

Attachments

• 20220930_133940.jpg
    20220930_133940.jpg
    298.1 KB · Views: 328
So I did a thing.......

Sold 3 kicks this week including DS Dirty denims to get Black Pattas. Took a nap on my lunch break after battling with sick toddlers all morning. Got woken up by an eBay notification with the price I wanted, clicked purchase, seller promised to ship same day if I paid immediately, paid and went back to sleep a happy sneaker head. Got the pair today.......and they are used. Liner lint, heel drag, major scuffs, hair, the works. I played myself🤦🏿‍♂️. Didn't catch that the offer came from a listing I removed from my watch list because it was for a used pair. Seller must've caught the listing just before I removed it from my watchlist because it didn't even go to "Ended" listings after I purchased them. Of course I try to clean them up starting with the mudguard scuffs. Apparently they do not work well with water........thought these were satin or something but it's a weird coating on top of the mudguard that smears once you wipe it with any level of vigor...it looks worse in hand than the photos do it justice, please believe me🤦🏿‍♂️. Essentially I took them from used to ruined. Was thinking of buying a replacement but legit not even sure if I want this colorway anymore now that I know you can't even wipe a scuff off with a damp cloth.

3 kicks and $300 sacrificed for nothing.....I'm going to DM Charlemagne the god and nominate myself for Donkey of the Day 🤡🤡🤡
Hey at least they didn't come like this. Was meaning to post this a while back... but I guess it was meant for now lol. This guy I saw with them on on a train.

Attachments

• 20220907_135418.jpg
    20220907_135418.jpg
    331.6 KB · Views: 485
Got my hemps in finally. They are 🔥🔥🔥🔥

Low key I think about stopping buying shoes or at least going on a long hiatus… like no cops for 6 months to a year or something.
Shoes like these hemps make me feel like I’m a step closer. Cuz I can wear em with almost anything in tons of situations. Idk if that makes sense. Pipe dreaming maybe…

So I did a thing.......

3 kicks and $300 sacrificed for nothing.....I'm going to DM l Charlemagne the god and nominate myself for Donkey of the Day 🤡🤡🤡
Can it all be wiped off? Or is it actually staining.
I was just thinking of doing that. At this point I wouldn't even want to wear them. But, ironically a couple days ago in this very thread I was agreeing with the "keep it OG/stock" instead of customizing and here I am considering using alcohol to wipe away the sheen or at least dull it all as evenly as possible. 🤷🏿‍♂️. The shoes aren't beat. The shape is still fine. Sole is pretty decent. If I can fix this smearing issue I might hang on to them. If anybody has any suggestions I'm all ears. Lol where my customizers at? Should I go to the AJ1 thread and find the dudes that acetoned the shike off the shattered backboard 3.0s? 🤣

That seller was trying to get RID of those joints, sheeeesh.
I been there before. Sometimes it's not about how much money you can make. If I'm selling off to use those funds for another pair, I usually already have a floor in my mind. Especially if they're worn. I just need the money I expect from the transaction So I can hurry up and fund the pair I really want. I've missed out on a good deal on the pair I really wanted all because I was trying to squeeze nickels from the sale of the funding pair. 🤦🏿‍♂️

These came super quick. Materials are beautiful. All of the suede portions are genuine and super soft to the touch. The shape is really nice and came with the neon laces (obviously they have to go). Tongue tag has information about the air unit so I imagine that this is part of the Frank Rudy celebration pack they have. Also have the nike air max on the heel but that isn't an issue for me. Overall extremely happy with these
20221001_145303.jpg
20221001_145332.jpg
20221001_145350.jpg

These came super quick. Materials are beautiful. All of the suede portions are genuine and super soft to the touch. The shape is really nice and came with the neon laces (obviously they have to go). Tongue tag has information about the air unit so I imagine that this is part of the Frank Rudy celebration pack they have. Also have the nike air max on the heel but that isn't an issue for me. Overall extremely happy with these
20221001_145303.jpg
20221001_145332.jpg
20221001_145350.jpg

Those are nice! Where did you buy from?

Back
Top Bottom