THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Do all the Pattas 1s fit the same? I have the aquas and they fit true to size. Looking at picking up the monarches and white pairs.

I don't know how y'all could have those crepes in hand and not immediately put em on foot. Wore mine again today but that'd be like my 4th on foot shot in this thread and prob 10th wear overall
This part for real. I wore mine like four times in the first week of owning them and that’s highly unusual for me.

Only reason I didn’t wear them more was I went on vacation for two weeks and neither location I was in was suitable for kicks that fresh.

Okay so obviously I asked a frequently asked question, my bad. I just thought I remembered when the monarchs came out someone said they fit smaller due to my sloped toe box.

Okay so obviously I asked a frequently asked question, my bad. I just thought I remembered when the monarchs came out someone said they fit smaller due to my sloped toe box.
It's all good... just gotta be prepared for what's to come when asking that lol.
I only have the Monarchs but I would presume they fit the same as the Aquas as they are they same build. Now for the leather and black/white pairs I'm not sure... but I'm inclined to think they're all the same

It's all good... just gotta be prepared for what's to come when asking that lol.
I only have the Monarchs but I would presume they fit the same as the Aquas as they are they same build. Now for the leather and black/white pairs I'm not sure... but I'm inclined to think they're all the same
And is that true to size, at least from your experience?

Ohhh now that question... can't help there. The TTS question... be ready for flack on that. It's just best to have a pair and inquire if fit is like that one or another for a pair you're trying to get.
Fair enough. Appreciate the responses.

I don't know how y'all could have those crepes in hand and not immediately put em on foot. Wore mine again today but that'd be like my 4th on foot shot in this thread and prob 10th wear overall
Samesies.
It’s fall now and they give me fall vibes with the brown/tans, but I can see if it was summer it’d be a dope summer shoe. It’s just a sick shoe lol. I’ve been wearing mine all the time and its dope that between the sole and uppers materials they still look new.

Samesies.
It’s fall now and they give me fall vibes with the brown/tans, but I can see if it was summer it’d be a dope summer shoe. It’s just a sick shoe lol. I’ve been wearing mine all the time and its dope that between the sole and uppers materials they still look new.
1666271387523.png

Tbh George's fit right here would go great with the crepes. But nah idc about seasonal colors, if I think a shoe looks good in the summer it'll look good in the other three.

If I end up getting a pair I won’t be able to wear the very much until the spring…if at all.

I live in the Pacific Northwest and we’re heading into the rainy season. I don’t think these shoes can get wet and I won’t use waterproof spray anymore. In my experience it absolutely affects the color of light suede or nubuck. At least the Champs spray I used did a number on my AF1 wheats and Dunk high Russerts.

…so it makes sense for me to wait and see if they can be got on sale.

Back
Top Bottom