THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

302B9852-FC3F-4B64-A690-173D1FC0A0DC.jpeg

Safari-by-me in the wild today.

Appreciate the responses. Already have the aquas and looking at picking up the monarchs and white leathers.

Any white leather pair owners here, ame as monarchs/aquas? Or smaller like the others?

I read them too, but I’m very pleased with them. Outside of the NBY Unlocked, the Pecan Ducklings are EASILY my favorite AM1s of the year.

The only other AM1 that I’ll purchase would be the Honeydew Ducklings. I didn’t really care about any other 2022 AM1 cws TBH.

In Ann Arbor, Michigan for my son’s hockey tournament and aside from the normal chain stores I see there is a Snipes. Anyone know of any other sneaker shops?

Too bad there wasn't a Wave 4 of NBY Unlocked. 😭

This was one of the designs that I was set on ordering...

"Views from the Moon" 🌑
Air Max 1 NBY - Views from the Moon.PNG

The Safari print in the Photon Dust option reminded me of moon craters! lol I was planning to paint the Swoosh to resemble Earth and the collar Black to bring the concept together. :emoji_earth_americas:

Appreciate the responses. Already have the aquas and looking at picking up the monarchs and white leathers.

Any white leather pair owners here, ame as monarchs/aquas? Or smaller like the others?
I have aquas, monarchs, maroons and black. I'ma semi wide footer. Personally my TTS 11 or 11.5 works but I prefer a half size up for comfort and I never loose lace my AM1s. My aquas and my monarchs are 11.5. I initially bought the aquas in an 11. But decided to half size up. My maroons and blacks are size 11. They fit fine but I wouldn't wear them all day. My 11.5s work great with extended wear. I personally don't notice a sizing difference between colorways however I'd expect the suede pairs to stretch with consistent wear. Hope this helps.

In Ann Arbor, Michigan for my son’s hockey tournament and aside from the normal chain stores I see there is a Snipes. Anyone know of any other sneaker shops?
Puffer reds in Wayne and Ypsi are great. Motivation in Ann Arbor. Sneaker Legends in Dearborn if you don't mind driving a bit further down Michigan Ave. Then the usual footlocker, champs, etc

Back
Top Bottom