THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Been super busy lately. This has been my “rotation” this week.

63C1C388-7DD4-43EA-A98F-9B48D53018CC.jpeg

Been super busy lately. This has been my “rotation” this week.

63C1C388-7DD4-43EA-A98F-9B48D53018CC.jpeg
I'd probably have a similar rotation but I pretty much sold most of my Nikes and mainly rock NB's and a few Asics now due to comfort. I was all in on Nike then a few CW's caught my eye and I've been hooked on NB's since. It's crazy how cyclical sneakers are...I remember when I had a crazy amount of Dunk SB's even before the Lobsters and the hype it has now...as I rant, it just makes me think that I'm getting to old for this lol.....:rofl:

Do y’all think Ironstones will see a mass release and hit discounts ? Seems like they just popping up on these small shops

Me and you both. The only Air Max 1 release that I am looking forward to lol. Hopefully they give us all of the OG colorways.
Me to! I come in this thread every now and then and haven’t seen anyone asking or talking about these since right after they first announced these. Kinda surprised they haven’t been brought up in the thread more. I myself, am not even interested in any air max except these. I’m beyond pumped for these! Cant wait! I’m sure they’ll be one of the air max day releases. By the pictures, I dont think these will have an aged effect on them. All the recent remastered releases, as far as running shoes go, have not had the aged effect. Bring out all the og colorway’s!!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom