THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

I really wanted to get them but watched Sean Go’s review and he said it’s not as comfy with the rubber outsole.
If Sean Go told you to smoke crack and jump off a bridge would you do that too? An air max 1 is an air max 1 mate. They're really not THAT different. But I'd still disagree with him and say the crepes feel better on foot than my kasinas, atmos elephants, and most other am1s I've had.

If Sean Go told you to smoke crack and jump off a bridge would you do that too? An air max 1 is an air max 1 mate. They're really not THAT different. But I'd still disagree with him and say the crepes feel better on foot than my kasinas, atmos elephants, and most other am1s I've had.
Great opening line. Sounds like old school parenting.

Funny guy. In a perfect world I would be able to go to the store and try them on. But now, I rely on shoe reviews online. I realize every foot is different but I feel like my feet are similar to Sean’s. I could buy and return but a lot of these stores online with heavy discounts are a pain to deal with.

I’m with y’all who are saying crepes are up there in the top sneakers of the year. I love them and always have. One of the few sneakers that went straight to the pavement.

Sean go told me to wear Am1's today! 🤷🏿‍♂️
20221213_090733.jpg

Funny guy. In a perfect world I would be able to go to the store and try them on. But now, I rely on shoe reviews online. I realize every foot is different but I feel like my feet are similar to Sean’s. I could buy and return but a lot of these stores online with heavy discounts are a pain to deal with.
Just ordered them off Nike. They're still a FSR and then you can see if you like them or not, and just return them and find them cheaper somewhere else. Nike has free returns for 60 days.

Last edited:
pecans right now is 6-10, but some sizes keep popping back up briefly.

not sure about honey dews

edit: looks like pecans just restocked, got my size.

Back
Top Bottom