THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Received my Ironstones from Packer and everything looked good except for the end of the lace. Any suggestions as to which color laces I should get to replace them? I’m thinking sail?
685CFD7B-C53E-4896-A571-1C4ADF40B344.jpeg

27825D57-69ED-45DD-B27C-BB56BFD69ADF.jpeg

Much better in hand than I expected, but they’ll be going back. They’re super tight sizing wise compared to all of my other AM1’s.
D27BD56C-D01E-4D57-AD47-1512698E1005.jpeg

Check the toe box. My pair came with the paper stuffing AND stuffing in the toe for no apparent reason. I tried them on and they were painfully tight then I looked in the shoe and there was another wad of paper mushed into the toe

What's the sizing on those Magmas? Do they fit like the women's safari that recently released? Those fit a bit long. TIA

Check the toe box. My pair came with the paper stuffing AND stuffing in the toe for no apparent reason. I tried them on and they were painfully tight then I looked in the shoe and there was another wad of paper mushed into the toe
I took that out too… it’s the shoe overall! Materials don’t give and hugged my foot like crazy regardless of how loose I made the laces

... And the sizing debate begins.

Guess we're throwing it back to 6 months ago. Here we go!
What if I told you they’re 1000% TTS and his experience is just a severe one off opinion on sizing that will throw everyone’s sizing in to question un-necessarily. Just go TTS. They fit the same. AM1s are TTS. Even my curry’s are TTS. Sure they’re snug, but still TTS. Flame suit on for the hate from those who wrongly disagree.

Tried them on myself and they feel absolutely fine at TTS for me. Slightly snug around the mid foot but still TTS and definitely nothing to size up for. Like most shoes they’ll require a short break in period. They’re TTS though.

Length wise they’re normal like all my other pairs… but as someone else said the mid foot is tight. Personally, it’s not to my liking but sizing is unique to one’s opinion/experience. Just giving mine, take it or leave it 🤷🏽‍♂️

For size 9 and below NTrs

25% off with code FESTIVUS

Back
Top Bottom