THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Pecans came in today. I’ll echo everyone else here and say the materials are super nice.

I ordered the same 10 I have ordered all year long. I feel like they fit very similar to the tree lines. They’re not as snug as the IDs were, but not as long as the Parra or CNCPTS packs. Order the same size you have been wearing.

Very similar to the crepes. Crepes might be a tiny smidge longer, but I wouldn’t deviate from the size you bought in the crepes for these pairs.
That's what I was assuming. My Kasinas and pattas all fit slightly roomier than my crepes but I know I couldn't size up in the crepes. They'd be too long.

Last edited:
Got caught in the rain while wearing my blue recalls. And this happened. And tips on how to clean the mesh without further damage? Thanks in advance.
618C772F-5999-48B3-927B-43BD4CE6BCCC.jpeg

Last edited:
Told myself I wasn’t copping the honeydews… I already feel the turn coming. 🤦🏾‍♂️😔
bruh, me frivolously spending on AM1s is like thanos.. inevitable.

i’ve just accepted that i lack discipline and self-control. a few weeks ago after my crepes arrived i said “no more for 2022” but here i am betraying myself on goat lookin at pecans.

me every time i say no more

1671393611669.gif

hopefully pecan prices stay reasonable when it’s 01/01/2023 :smile:

I want the honeydews. Only AM1s I have are anniversary aquas and the ridgerocks. Those are both size 13 like a majority of my kicks. Are yall saying still get a 13 for honeydews or do I need to size up to a 14? I keep seeing fit snug so now I'm confused.

Got caught in the rain while wearing my blue recalls. And this happened. And tips on how to clean the mesh without further damage? Thanks in advance.
618C772F-5999-48B3-927B-43BD4CE6BCCC.jpeg
First time I washed my watermelons in the machine this happened and I’ve learned some tricks. If you don’t want to machine wash, you can wash the toe box dye out with a little dish soap or detergent, scrubbing with a toothbrush. Rinse a little, carefully, and don’t get too close to the mesh so you don’t cause more bleeding. Fill the toe box with a towel to soak up water on the inside and press a towel on the outside to do the same. After, a hair dryer can speed up the drying process. Otherwise, replace the inside towels with new dry ones and lean them heel up, toe down to dry in front of a fan. The position is important so gravity works to help keep the dye out of the mesh. Learned that the hard way. It might take a couple of scrubs to get it all out. This has worked for me more than once.

First time I washed my watermelons in the machine this happened and I’ve learned some tricks. If you don’t want to machine wash, you can wash the toe box dye out with a little dish soap or detergent, scrubbing with a toothbrush. Rinse a little, carefully, and don’t get too close to the mesh so you don’t cause more bleeding. Fill the toe box with a towel to soak up water on the inside and press a towel on the outside to do the same. After, a hair dryer can speed up the drying process. Otherwise, replace the inside towels with new dry ones and lean them heel up, toe down to dry in front of a fan. The position is important so gravity works to help keep the dye out of the mesh. Learned that the hard way. It might take a couple of scrubs to get it all out. This has worked for me more than once.
Will try this method in a bit; I appreciate the advice 🤝🙌🏾

I’ve been away for awhile so I would like to know when did AM1s start to retail for $160?
The last time I physically bought a pair of AM1s in a retail store was in 2007 and they were $80,- (it was a pair of Pink Pack / Flamingo). Now, pairs are retailing for $160,-. So, without an incredible amount of mathematical expertise I can still figure out that they have doubled in price. For reference, the median annual household income in the U.S. in the 2007 was $65.8K, while in 2021 (most recent data available) it was $70.7K. So in the scheme of things, I guess a pair of AM1s are reasonably considered more of a luxury item today than they used to be.

I feel like a dope for not buying the magma masters when my sz 12 was sitting at Undftd. Thought I'd be able to find them with free shipping, now I've screwed myself over like 15 lousy bucks :smh:

I want the honeydews. Only AM1s I have are anniversary aquas and the ridgerocks. Those are both size 13 like a majority of my kicks. Are yall saying still get a 13 for honeydews or do I need to size up to a 14? I keep seeing fit snug so now I'm confused.
I have the aquas as well as the rest of the 2017-18 anniversary pairs. Buy a 13, as these recent ones fit a little longer, but not enough to size down. Stay with the 13, you’ll be fine.

**** I'd act on the ceramic am1 if they hit double digits in price. Sold my OG ceramic dunks earlier this year, would be cool to have something the same and different

bruh, me frivolously spending on AM1s is like thanos.. inevitable.

i’ve just accepted that i lack discipline and self-control. a few weeks ago after my crepes arrived i said “no more for 2022” but here i am betraying myself on goat lookin at pecans.

me every time i say no more

1671393611669.gif

hopefully pecan prices stay reasonable when it’s 01/01/2023 :smile:
Atleast wait for the snkrs drop, you might hit em on there... Slow down, patience pays bro.

Back
Top Bottom