THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Off to see Jimmy Carr
5BDFEC82-4D9B-46CD-B17F-99C639E69463.jpeg

Definitely an instant classic. Watch them make it a womens.

Kinda redudant with the cobblestones from last summer these are definitely a step up.
According to SBD, these are a women's release. I'd be shocked if there was extended sizing. Nike on their usual BS. If we're lucky, maybe there will be some overseas sites that ship to the U.S. that offers extended sizing.

Nike is really on some BS with this non-extended women's sizing. What is the logic behind it?
There has definitely been an initiative with Nike and JB to cater more towards "women only" shoes. I'm seeing several shoes from Nike and JB in women sizing and unfortunately they usually end up being the nicer colorways.

These were heavy on my radar and then boom... WMNS

Just need larger sizes. I couldn't care less that it has been tagged as a women's shoe.

1677003421121.png

Nike/JB needs to do away with women's exclusives since there is no consistency. The Jordan 1 "Chenille" and Air Max 1 Tour Yellow were both labeled as a "women's release" with initial sizing up to 10.5 men iirc only to then restock with extended sizing. Maybe it's just me but offering extended sizes defeats the purpose of labeling a shoe a women's exclusive/release.

the fashion industry is very chic, this is just Nike pivoting from athletics to lifestyle. In the end there's one draw in SNKRs listing both m/w size conversion on the countdown page :lol:

Back
Top Bottom