THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Okay so he should show us his personal collection of literally every Air Max 1 release that has ever existed since he’s a “completist” as you say.
I've shown my collection itt many times. I don't have them all but I have quite a few. Will i ever have them all? Of course not. Am i going to be passing on an og red, even if its not my favorite og red ever? Of course not.

Really odd that you care so much about what I'll buy or not buy.

I guess you’re saying I’m pocket watching lol. Okay. All I said was it doesn’t make any sense (to me) to purchase a shoe that I not only don’t intend on wearing but at the same time don’t even like. That part. The only time I’ve bought shoes that I know I won’t wear are shoes that I like SO MUCH that owning the shoe means more than me wearing them. That’s what a collector does. Point is I have to like the shoe enough in order for me to be okay with hoarding them and never wearing them. This man said he hates the shoe, seemingly doesn’t appreciate what they are and what they represent, will not wear them, has other versions that he deems are better yet he’s still going to buy them for literally no reason and potentially take them out of a would be happy customers hands in the process. You want to sit up here and justify that foolishness and call it pocket watching then go ahead lol.
No offense meant and not directed at 1 person. I used the term because he also mentioned almost spending $7500 on the F&F Masters, but buying 1 pair of big bubbles he won’t wear is a bridge too far for people. That cracks me up. Life gives us all sorts of BS so I come here for laughs, community, sneaker info, and to enjoy popcorn watching the occasional Jordan thread meltdown.

Today, not anniversary evergreens
6591F432-3A79-419F-B000-79E58817D447.jpeg

I was buying big bubbles regardless but goddamn I might double up and I never double up. Looking at my pretty beat single pair of 2017s and wondering how long I’ll have to wait again….

I have a lot of shoes I don't like. I don't like Patta Lucky Green but wanted to complete the pack. I don't like Masters but have then. I much prefer the gr 2018 Parra to the f&f but I have both. I'll buy a pair, doubt I wear them.
You sound like a woman.

"I hate these ******... but I still want to..."

Yeah, you for the streets.

Pass on big bubble, rather have OG 87s. My pair from 2017 still holding up but do want a fresh new pair. I wish Nike would re-release the blue joints... pairs still going for $350 - $400.

Reactions: 907
Fellas when did the big bubble AM1 drop in Europe or Asia? I ask because every size is on StockX and Goat along price drops. I’m totally out the loop on this release.

Back
Top Bottom