THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

He's pretty spot on and he's saying they feel the same and it might be better to size up...
Not sure who to believe about the difference in comfort between the BBs and the regular AM1s, this guy or the WearTesters dude...? I mean the BB midsoles actually compresses, the regular AM1s I know for sure do not, there's gotta be some improvement in that area...?

Guess I'll have to find out for myself. I was only able to hit on a pair for the wife this time around so I'll have her put on one of her regular AM1s and one of the BBs and give me her opinion.

waiting to see shoe release information. I followed majority of the stores listed receiving these Big Bubbles...looks like they were all fixed on SB Jordan 4s...we'll see if they start posting information on in store/online/raffle releases the rest of the week...

Not sure who to believe about the difference in comfort between the BBs and the regular AM1s, this guy or the WearTesters dude...? I mean the BB midsoles actually compresses, the regular AM1s I know for sure do not, there's gotta be some improvement in that area...?

Guess I'll have to find out for myself. I was only able to hit on a pair for the wife this time around so I'll have her put on one of her regular AM1s and one of the BBs and give me her opinion.
I'm gonna give it the benefit of the doubt. For comfort, I only expect it to be on par with the post-2019 Air Max 90s (like the 2020 Infrareds and the current "recraft" offerings) or slightly better. I would only wish that it could get as good as the modern-day Air Maxes, but that's far from the reality.

Shock drop pair came in. These are lovely
20230321_172103.jpg

Shima AM1s came in and my initial thoughts are "I like them". Wish they retro'd the OG color ways like they brought back the Currys. But these will do.
8B0869F4-571A-4471-984C-A364CC78B8FB.jpeg

D3E5B9C1-039C-4323-9D83-202F562A5046.jpeg

385B2C20-4E2A-4652-A107-EA7A3BE20EB7.jpeg

that mudguard looks buttery.. great shots fam

the more photos i see, the more i want these but won’t let myself purchase.

I just remember this same convo happened with the neon 95s two years ago and they sold out immediately …

And I’ve seen a bunch of sought after retros across the Nike universe release and sell out recently. Resellers buy anything with a tiny amount of hype up and these are among Nikes most hyped non Jordans
maybe online they did but i remember getting my pair 2 weeks after release day at footlocker size 11.5

and got my max infrared 3 a month later on footlocker.com

resellers only jump on the paranoia of people. so when they see people scared that they wont get a pair they'll pounce on them.

treat shoes like shoes and there would never be a worry about getting what you want for retail

but we all know thats never going to happen

Back
Top Bottom