THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Okay i'll post one more lol

IMG_5428.jpeg

Nope. When your foot is in the shoe they clearly loose shape and toe box becomes all pointy and mangled looking. 86s weren’t doing all that. Don’t try to go run, take em off and stuff the toe box to make it look better lol.
I took that pic before the toe box debate lol

and I think both models are great

65AB7750-6A14-4516-8898-0C08A5F1D107.jpeg

Air unit goes to 23
Midsole goes to 23
Mudguard goes to 17
Swoosh goes to 17
Toe Box is a tie
Shape goes to 23
Comfort is a tie
Materials is a tie

But again we are splitting hairs here. Both are great in their own right 🙌 overall the 23 BB’s in my opinion are a slightly beefed up sportier looking version, especially the way the back of the midsole flares outward. That’s such a sick touch on these. I gave the nod on shape to the BB’s for that reason alone.
If you’re a mudguard shape and size queen and that stops you from appreciating/coppin the BB’s then hey do you but I love both and I don’t have a reason to bash either or.

Last edited:
Also I lowkey wanted to give the toe box a tie or even slightly lean towards BB because I hate how the previous models toe box wrinkle up. Out the box with no wrinkles the previous model is perfect but it doesn’t stay like that at all. I can already tell the BB may hold up better and not look like beaters after one wear but I guess we shall see. I’m switching my grade though lol

The ppst you quoted was little kids. They look normal. The toddler version looks to be laceless though:
Yeah I figured. Some toddler and little kids nike retroes like the blazer have fake laces that are just elastic you stretch and slip the shoe on. I was hoping it would be a system like that.

Pair was delivered today so I gotta see when I get home but from comparison pics I kind of like everything on the BB more than the anniversaries except the mud guard. What’s gonna suck is if I really like them that much more, we’re only gonna get royals in this shape and everything else will be anniversary shaped 😢 😂. Like RaiderRed806 RaiderRed806 said, that flared midsole in the back def gives them the sportier running look again.

Are those the same size? Red looks 1 full size bigger.
The midsole and wider toe box makes em look beefier and bigger. But size wise it’s the same. It’s like a challenger with wider fenders and a spoiler. The inside is the same but the outter looks beefier and more sportier. Best analogy I can give lol

65AB7750-6A14-4516-8898-0C08A5F1D107.jpeg

Air unit goes to 23
Midsole goes to 23
Mudguard goes to 17
Swoosh goes to 17
Toe Box is a tie
Shape goes to 23
Comfort is a tie
Materials is a tie

But again we are splitting hairs here. Both are great in their own right 🙌 overall the 23 BB’s in my opinion are a slightly beefed up sportier looking version, especially the way the back of the midsole flares outward. That’s such a sick touch on these. I gave the nod on shape to the BB’s for that reason alone.
If you’re a mudguard shape and size queen and that stops you from appreciating/coppin the BB’s then hey do you but I love both and I don’t have a reason to bash either or.

If comfort is a tie, I think I'll be disappointed when mine come in as I need the OG squish!

I love the toe box being more round. I agree that my Anni's have the strange lumps which always kinda bothered me. Not sure if i am willing to risk going down half a size or not. I am usually a true 11 in air max's. I say this like i will actually hit or be able to easily get a pair

Back
Top Bottom