THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Some reshape action
20230327_180128.jpg
How do you get them to look like that on feet though?

i really don't have the patience to sort thru all the posts to find the answer....so my apologies for what im sure was asked before.
sooo if every pair of am1s ive copped in the last 20 yrs i rocked an 11.....is the 11 i ordered gonna be big on me?

Size 8 and 9 available

They are flooding the market this year with air max 1s it seems like. I’d guess most pairs that don’t have the nostalgia hit (like 86s), or a nod to a collab (KRSS, Urawa) will mostly sit and eventually can be had on discount from random shops. That’s been the story so far minus women’s releases where we are scooping the few bigger sizes.

Grey crepes are an exception to that. And I can’t figure out why given how the hemps sat. I know those were 180 retail, but still doesn’t make sense to me that Greys sold out.

definate facts. Grey crepes are clean but I bet they just made less of them.

The new leaks look real clean. Hoping to get a pair of the Chilis on sale. I got a feeling that those new Urawas are going to sit too. Hopefully they keep the KRSS true to the OG safari. I had the original pair and loved them. Could do without the text on the back though.

Right when I saw these posted I immediately knew you'd reply. :lol: I know you love some AM trinkets.
Like clockwork, got these in today. Going to try to sneak them in around the pool in the landscaping and palm trees and hope wife doesn't notice. They came from a Nike event in Miami for the Super Bowl a few years back. They are like a chrome/mirror finish.

20230327_201535.jpg

Wow.

We went from these are junk to 50 pages of pick ups, sizing questions and dudes settling for womens pairs in 4 days….
That’s because 90% of these Dbangers don’t know what they like. They all saw a bad photo of the tongue over the shoe and they were alllll saying “count me out” and now… the D riders are on the AM 🍆 again. If you know what you like or want.. no one will change your mind about it.

That’s because 90% of these Dbangers don’t know what they like. They all saw a bad photo of the tongue over the shoe and they were alllll saying “count me out” and now… the D riders are on the AM 🍆 again. If you know what you like or want.. no one will change your mind about it.
I agree these people don't know what they want and need to see other people like something or have it becomes hype/hard to get before they acknowledge it. BUT, pics do damage or do justice. I've definitely loved a shoe in pics and hated it in person and vice versa

Back
Top Bottom