THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Outlet Run today… Did these on ID awhile back

1680986108414.jpeg

Lol I'm on chat with Nike right now and they're telling me they don't have any additional shipping info on my AM1 or why there's no updates on why it wasn't picked up by carrier and are trying to issue me a refund.

I'm telling them, no I want the shoe and the representative is confused. Saying "when I checked, the shoe is out of stock." Yes. I know. And you charged me for a pair and told me it was shipping.

Did Nike sell more inventory than they had or are they stealing pairs?

SMH
This happened to me last month on some Jordan 4s. I hit on a shock drop/restock on March 8. On March 9th the label was created. It then sat on waiting carrier pickup until March 21. I called Nike at some point in between and all they offered was to cancel the order and give me a refund (agent had no idea what happened or where the shoes were). I choose to wait it out and eventually got them on March 22.

Dang it - i didn't realize the KITH joints were women's. I just emailed them (forwarded my confirmation email) and asked if they can cancel the order.

What are the chances they'd be able/willing to?

Hopefully someone can help me because I haven’t been able to find a concrete answer anywhere. Does the within 1 year return policy apply to IDs as well?

Dang it - i didn't realize the KITH joints were women's. I just emailed them (forwarded my confirmation email) and asked if they can cancel the order.

What are the chances they'd be able/willing to?
Unlikely.

I “won” the raffle on denims from them several hours after release on snkrs and a local. Accidentally ended up doubling up. Kith basically wouldn’t budge at all on canceling (wanted to avoid shipping costs).

Idk I haven’t seen a ton of boutiques having much customer service at all in my experience or from NT threads (even with Kith expanding so heavily)

Nike is pretty lenient with their return policy. I guess it could depend on who you get at the register but as long as you have your proof of purchase you are more than likely good to go within the year, possibly longer.

I think the 60 day window is more for shoes you have worn. That is where the "any reason" in their return policy applies.

Cmon all it took was some investigative work like I had to do for my Crepe pair lol
Man, I so wish it was that simple with them lol. After I was notified by PayPal that I was receiving a refund and I contacted Creme to find out the deal - crickets.

This happened to me last month on some Jordan 4s. I hit on a shock drop/restock on March 8. On March 9th the label was created. It then sat on waiting carrier pickup until March 21. I called Nike at some point in between and all they offered was to cancel the order and give me a refund (agent had no idea what happened or where the shoes were). I choose to wait it out and eventually got them on March 22.
Think it’s worth contacting fed ex and telling them there’s a order they never went to pick up?

Think it’s worth contacting fed ex and telling them there’s an order they never went to pick up?
I don’t think it’s a fed ex issue. It’s a Nike issue. When this happened to me the carrier was UPS

These carriers pick up Nike orders in large batches. I’m no logistics expert but I would bet Nike employees are responsible for getting the boxes on that first delivery truck out of the Nike warehouse.

Think about it this way, if you are shipping something and you pay for and print a label at home, but never hand the package off to Fed Ex, they would have no clue as to where the package is and they aren’t going to go into your house to search for it.

I know it sucks but all you can do is sit and wait. If it were me I would give it a full month before canceling. If it doesn’t show maybe these will be at or below retail on the resell sites by then. If you do have to cancel don’t hang up with Nike until they give you a 20% off coupon code even if you have to ask.

Last edited:
Nike is pretty lenient with their return policy. I guess it could depend on who you get at the register but as long as you have your proof of purchase you are more than likely good to go within the year, possibly longer.

I think the 60 day window is more for shoes you have worn. That is where the "any reason" in their return policy applies.
Ids too though? Where they going, outlets?

Unlikely.

I “won” the raffle on denims from them several hours after release on snkrs and a local. Accidentally ended up doubling up. Kith basically wouldn’t budge at all on canceling (wanted to avoid shipping costs).

Idk I haven’t seen a ton of boutiques having much customer service at all in my experience or from NT threads (even with Kith expanding so heavily)
Yooooo! Guess someone was feeling the Easter season! KITH cancelled my order!!

Attachments

• E15E1673-9BB3-47A9-95FE-3D57E3191CFC.jpeg
    E15E1673-9BB3-47A9-95FE-3D57E3191CFC.jpeg
    156.1 KB · Views: 275
Wouldn't be surprised if Kith and all these boutiques have their employees backdooring pairs.

Went to DSM and one of the clown employees said they sent their pairs "back to their warehouse" 🤡

Back
Top Bottom