THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

I was kind of surprised to see they made a fake of this shoe.
IMG_2988.jpeg
Because it's a hype shoe. Reps makers keep tabs on what's hype to the masses....

If it's possible to have an unbiased, no hype, non sales driven conversation about the top 10 sneakers of any given year, the athletic dept would be in my to 10 for that year, fa sho'.

The Japan release too

Imo
As far as Air Max 1s go, I think a lot true AM1 lovers would absolutely agree with you. Personally, I think the blue/green athletic department pair is fantastic. But I have to be honest, I feel like we've been crazy spoiled in the past year and a half with so many good AM1s (I love basic color-blocking pairs that many others find boring), that I would struggle to make a Top 10.

Last edited:
So I play soccer. I noticed with soccer cleats the more expensive "elite" models have stitching where the insoles go. Shoes with stitching are usually better quality in my experience.

Just out of curiosity I wanted to see if Nike does the same with the air maxes and it seems it's the same case.

First picture are anniversary reds from 2012 with stitching, second picture are GRs I just bought that are glued and not stitched, third picture are the big bubble obsidians with stitching.

Basically the more "premium" ones have stitching. My theory is the stitched ones cost more to make and more time consuming and the glued ones are cheaper to make and less time consuming. I also feel the glued ones are more stiff and rigid and not as flexible as the stitched ones.

1000001015.jpg

1000001016.jpg

1000001017.jpg
appreciate the information. Never really paid attention, but have pulled a couple of soles out in the past.

Anyone selling any IDs size 12-12.5-13? Nothing I like on EBay and I recently saw a pic of someone with a pair from last round that I had to return. Made me sad because I had to return them to pay bills and they must of popped up at an outlet and someone copped. Inbox me if anything

alsa2009 alsa2009 did you order a pair of the BB BLUE from Hushlife or just share the link.
Email requested 5-7 business days for processing.
I have one total email from them after initial order and that is it. Ordered and paid 5/19 SUNDAY. Five business days last week, Holiday yesterday. 6th Business day today, I guess If nothing updates by Tomorrow days end unfortunately I’ll have to chalk up that L I guess. Will give it until THURS to update shipping.
Sucks because NIKE had the MENS and still do right after I paid for those and though they don’t have my size now they did at the time. Should have got them as well and just kept a double. Back on the lookout I guess.

Back
Top Bottom