THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

God I hate these things
IMG_1311.jpeg
Reported

All resellers know is what used to make money, but they burned out their own market. Now they're probably afraid to deal with am1s unless they're for sure gonna sell. It isn't worth the change, or just sitting on them till they get lucky.
LOVING the AM market right now, because it took a major hit. So many shoes selling under retail LMAO.
Facts. Had three kids over the pandemic too. So my opportunities to wear sneakers are much less these days. I've already done my downsizing. My dream is getting down to 10-20 solid pairs and that's it. Rotating a few in and out every year.
DAMN pandemic was only like a year and a half right. Who is you Jody from Baby Boy.
6LC7.gif

Speaking of kids, did they ever release little kids big bubbles? My kid is killing me over not having anymore og reds. She has 2c-11c and now she's in 12c and won't let me wear og reds if she can't.
I've been searching for them and I can't seem to find them anywhere. I don't think they ever released.

If anyone needs the recent summit white safari AM1 in Mens 8.5 hit my DM. Willing to let go below retail.

Currys were one of the first pair I ever got my son in. He only got to wear them a couple times before they didnt fit but this dude has been steadily laced up. Hes had about every size infrared 90 from 5-11c. A bunch of jordan 3's, 6's, 1's. Cant have his mom and I stepping clean and him not too. Helps hes an only child lol.

D2232D50-3DBF-4987-B692-E017A9D6DE57.jpeg
Love it but idk how yall do laces on the kids shoes. Its velcro only for my 2 year old.

There was big kids air max 1 "challenge red" but not big bubble. They look straight from 2013

555766-146
555766-146-1_2048x2048.jpg
Yea knew it had a regular bubble, which I'm more than ok with. I just need her some og reds. Any idea who had them? Or anyone that still does? Have you seen PS anywhere? I need like 12c right now. I'll have a fsr eventually but worried about 12c/13c right now.

Speaking of kids, did they ever release little kids big bubbles? My kid is killing me over not having anymore og reds. She has 2c-11c and now she's in 12c and won't let me wear og reds if she can't.
My daughter is the same way and is almost the same shoe size as yours. We have to at least have on the same color or she is definitely not having it.

My daughter is the same way and is almost the same shoe size as yours. We have to at least have on the same color or she is definitely not having it.
Two weekends ago, we were headed to a pool party with her friends. A few of the dads are cool and somewhat into sneakers so I wanted to break out something fun.

Me: G, should I wear am1 Elephant or AMM aj4?

Her: Elephant, bc I'm wearing Crocs and I can't have you flexing on me.

She's 5 and Elephants aren't a huge deal to her bc she doesn't have them. She knows the AMM4 is heat though and no way can I wear those when she's not wearing good sneakers.

I’m so jealous (in a good way) of you fellas who can lace your little kids in heat. I can now, but the wife and I were kind of poor when we had kids, they are 15, 13, and 11 now. That means they are all in adult sizes so it’s a bit pricey, so they don’t have a lot but every once in a while they get 🔥. Would’ve loved to be able to match my 3 kids when they were little. Happy for you though, passing on the love of sneakers.

I’m so jealous (in a good way) of you fellas who can lace your little kids in heat. I can now, but the wife and I were kind of poor when we had kids, they are 15, 13, and 11 now. That means they are all in adult sizes so it’s a bit pricey, so they don’t have a lot but every once in a while they get 🔥. Would’ve loved to be able to match my 3 kids when they were little. Happy for you though, passing on the love of sneakers.
Oh yea it's definitely a blessing. I turned 40 just 4 months after my kid as born so my financial situation was waaaaay different than it would have been if I had a kid at like 22. Pros and cons to having kids early and late.

I don't even care all that much for those but still would cop if they had my size.

Yea these sales make it hard to stop buying lol. 50 % is crazy when they just dropped a week or 2 ago. Wasnt too crazy about these when they first surfaced but they've grown on me after seeing em witb the white lace swap. I had the 10.5 in cart and it sold out immediately, went ahead and grabbed the 11 for that price.

Back
Top Bottom