THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Yea these sales make it hard to stop buying lol. 50 % is crazy when they just dropped a week or 2 ago. Wasnt too crazy about these when they first surfaced but they've grown on me after seeing em witb the white lace swap. I had the 10.5 in cart and it sold out immediately, went ahead and grabbed the 11 for that price.
This is a good sign of how quickly we should expect discounts on them.

Yea these sales make it hard to stop buying lol. 50 % is crazy when they just dropped a week or 2 ago. Wasnt too crazy about these when they first surfaced but they've grown on me after seeing em witb the white lace swap. I had the 10.5 in cart and it sold out immediately, went ahead and grabbed the 11 for that price.
lol same that white lace swap raised my eyebrows for sure

Ah, I needed that 11 lol. I like the white lace swap but did you peep the lace swap with pink laces? Does not sound like it works but I like how it makes the sneakers pop.

Nah I didn't. Post em
IMG_2092.png

I’m so jealous (in a good way) of you fellas who can lace your little kids in heat. I can now, but the wife and I were kind of poor when we had kids, they are 15, 13, and 11 now. That means they are all in adult sizes so it’s a bit pricey, so they don’t have a lot but every once in a while they get 🔥. Would’ve loved to be able to match my 3 kids when they were little. Happy for you though, passing on the love of sneakers.
I rarely spend over $25 bucks for my kids shoes. And if I see any for 19.99 or below I almost always cop. Not always what we could consider heat but you'd be surprised. I only spend full retail for special occasion sneakers. So that's maybe 3 or 4 pair per year. But yeah I feel you. I want to get my toddlers 990v6 new balances but they are $90🤯!

My son is spoiled by his aunts and uncles. They all know my love for sneakers so every birthday, he gets anywhere from 10-15 pairs. Toddlers grow out of them so quick, he might’ve wore most of them a handful of times. Last pair of kicks I bought for him that he wears regularly are the Forest Gump Velcro Cortez

My son has a pair of Ultraboosts (2.5) that I got for a steal and a fresh pair of Spiderverse 1’s in a 3. I caught myself being a little too OCD on cleaning his shoes, his view is that they are just shoes….which is 100% accurate.
I’m enjoying this last run of shoes before he jumps to the next price bracket, which starts at size 3.5 and up.

My son has a pair of Ultraboosts (2.5) that I got for a steal and a fresh pair of Spiderverse 1’s in a 3. I caught myself being a little too OCD on cleaning his shoes, his view is that they are just shoes….which is 100% accurate.
I’m enjoying this last run of shoes before he jumps to the next price bracket, which starts at size 3.5 and up.
I'm trying not to pass on the materialism aspect of collecting so I totally get your point. My lil man is definitely rough on kicks.

Back
Top Bottom