THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

More s****** that no one asked for:

FypRnufacAA-obr.jpg

FypRq9RaQAcqQQc.jpg

Funny thing is someone else posted the same thing I did about inflation yet he only wanted to quote mine. Dude is weird and has a thing for me. It's flattering.

Flattering lol passive aggressive much

I have a thing for humbling people who think they’re better than others.
Back to the kicks 😁

My concern with a retro of the Greystones now would be if they could get the materials right. It's hard to explain the material but it's almost like a short fleece material. Kinda fuzzy almost. That may be bc they're 20 years old though idlk. It's a cool material but that stain is impossible to get out. I even shipped them to Jason Mark in LA and they couldn't either. They did a really good job on the Curry though, even the sock liner was right, so maybe they could do it. There's also some kind of yellow foam under the mesh and it shows through in some areas so the mesh looks yellow. It's not stains, int he foam under it.

20230614_185805.jpg
20230614_191805.jpg
20230614_191812.jpg
20230614_191830.jpg
20230614_191835.jpg

Flattering lol passive aggressive much

I have a thing for humbling people who think they’re better than others.
Back to the kicks 😁
I've been itt for close a decade and I think you're the only person that thinks that. Nothing I've said comes close to suggesting that. You're just salty that I don't love your Big Bubbles.

$80, free shipping, no tax

$80, free shipping, no tax

Damn wish they had Pecan in my size. I slept early, then missed some sales at under $100, then they went back up to like $120 in a lot of place, now my size sold out. Just not meant to be for me, I guess.

Back
Top Bottom