THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

I've never seen AMs from this era up close. Is it just me or is this different mesh pattern? Did most AM1s of the time have this?
Yea they had a lot of different patterns. You can look at the 99 og red, the 04 Greystone , and the 05 womens HOA and they all have different patterns. If people like them, I can dig some others out for similar pics. Not sure what else I have tbh. I know I have og Curry, leather Curry, HUF, Goldleaf, Pink Pack, Adventure Pack, Bronze Medal, and I'm sure a few others in boxes.

Yea they had a lot of different patterns. You can look at the 99 og red, the 04 Greystone , and the 05 womens HOA and they all have different patterns. If people like them, I can dig some others out for similar pics. Not sure what else I have tbh. I know I have og Curry, leather Curry, HUF, Goldleaf, Pink Pack, Adventure Pack, Bronze Medal, and I'm sure a few others in boxes.

Post them up. It's always cool to see pairs from that time.

$96 escapes from oneness. These are kind of cool. The trees are stitched and not stamped on. The mid panel suede is pretty soft, the nappy mudguard is nice too. And even the sock liner and insole is a little different than normal. All in all a pretty decent shoe.

EDA5BE04-C2BF-4887-9BAD-E34CD11D0036.jpeg
7F9FBF63-AF7D-45AD-83FE-B2A528952A63.jpeg

My concern with a retro of the Greystones now would be if they could get the materials right. It's hard to explain the material but it's almost like a short fleece material. Kinda fuzzy almost.
An exact retro would be glorious. But we know Nike will make their adjustments >D . I’ll take it though, as long as they get the color way right…hell, I’d take it as an ‘86

giphy.gif

Old shoes get difficult to deal with for me. Invest $150 or so into a donor, $200 into a swap, so $350 or so to get them back like new. Or sell for like $600 and be done with them. It's almost a $1k swing. You have to really really love a shoe to take that on imo. And then if you're lazy like me you have intentions but they end up sitting in a corner for 5 years and collecting dust.

Ended up unds-ing obsidian LV8s for a weekend trip and now have been wearing them a lot since they are already out. Such an easy grab an go sneaker and I don't have to baby them like reg am1 lol.

Now I want the others and possibly a double up of obsidians but they have shot up like every am1 always does...that's what I get for waiting to unds some things

$96 escapes from oneness. These are kind of cool. The trees are stitched and not stamped on. The mid panel suede is pretty soft, the nappy mudguard is nice too. And even the sock liner and insole is a little different than normal. All in all a pretty decent shoe.

EDA5BE04-C2BF-4887-9BAD-E34CD11D0036.jpeg
7F9FBF63-AF7D-45AD-83FE-B2A528952A63.jpeg
Showing as $126 for me on oneness. Offer came and went or you used a code?

I would keep your size in your cart and refresh it throughout the day as the price goes down. I was able to pull the trigger last weekend when they hit $80 (before shipping).

$80, free shipping, no tax

Good looking out, corduroy's are copped. Just need the pinks to go on sale now.

This might work. I wouldn't mind chopping this thing up at all. Swap the outsole and should be good?

nike-air-max-1-denim-leopard-release-date-7.jpg

Denham would work too, probably better bc it's darker, but that would hurt my heart and pockets.

Denham-Nike-Air-Max-1-Release-Info-0.jpg

this would be a dope soleswap. bruh i really don’t like the all white outsole on the denims.. idc if they went with bright orange and yellow, just give us some contrast

Damn. The Baltic Blue Cords are tempting AF at that price! I wish the Pink Cords were on that deep of a discount though.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom