THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Blue Cords
I was sure I'd send them back once I got them, but I didn't want to miss a sz12 so I just paid.
Once I got them, I realized ii made the right decision.
Hearing they are now 50% off, but no sizes...thankfully I pulled the trigger. Learned my lesson on a COTM last month.

Just add it to your cart.
Current price is at 88 though. Not this fabled 50%

It took about six hours (4PM-10PM) for Oneness’ promo to get from 20% to 50%.

I added my desired item (Coral/Stardust Cords) to my cart then advanced to their checkout page and refreshed every hour. As you may have seen in my previous post(s), I edited my original post every time the % changed.

I want to figure out their algorithm for the next time I want something from their site! :emoji_sweat_smile:

I added my desired item (Coral/Stardust Cords) to my cart then advanced to their checkout page and refreshed every hour. As you may have seen in my previous post(s), I edited my original post every time the % changed.

I want to figure out their algorithm for the next time I want something from their site! :emoji_sweat_smile:
Haha, it was just a joke. I'm just being salty

Keep up the lords work though.
Because I heard about this $80 price, I can't do no $88.
That's crazy.
They're trying to rob me for that $8 dollars and I'm not gonna let them.

Saw that Apple Card/Nike had a cash back offer. Ended up getting honeydews for $22 shipped.

IMG_5598.jpeg

yesterday…
IMG_5789.jpeg

Oneness increased the price again.

i went on a date yesterday. vibes were great, good and playful conversation. we were textin at nite and she said something to the effect of “having no pants on” so i took the opportunity to make that comment more suggestive than she intended.. and she went OFF on me. “can’t believe you just want sex!” “if that’s what you want, we can stop talking,” “you seemed so genuine, too.”

she texted me this morning with a big apology, sent photos of her dog and cat like she didn’t go off the deep end with me..

all this to say: given her fluctuating emotions, i’m convinced she’s the person controlling Oneness’ sales and pricing

i went on a date yesterday. vibes were great, good and playful conversation. we were textin at nite and she said something to the effect of “having no pants on” so i took the opportunity to make that comment more suggestive than she intended.. and she went OFF on me. “can’t believe you just want sex!” “if that’s what you want, we can stop talking,” “you seemed so genuine, too.”

she texted me this morning with a big apology, sent photos of her dog and cat like she didn’t go off the deep end with me..

all this to say: given her fluctuating emotions, i’m convinced she’s the person controlling Oneness’ sales and pricing
Is the moral of your story that I should message support with me having no pants on? Cause if they're down to throw in some free shipping, lets gettit

Is the moral of your story that I should message support with me having no pants on? Cause if they're down to throw in some free shipping, lets gettit

you could either get free shipping.. or placed on their banned list. in either case, worth the risk. they’re trippin trying to charge me $15 for shipping.

I don't understand the tie-in to oneness pricing, but, if I were you I'd go no contact with her; that kind of attitude is the tip of the iceberg!

Just keep refreshing every hour or so!... or you could wait until Independence Day (or the days leading up to it). I'm definitely keeping their site on my radar for a release or two.

Ended up also scooping up the Baltic Blue Cords from DSM for $86.XX shipped.

Was tryna figure out where it was going. May be on to something there lmao

Last edited:
Mica greens and shimas for me. Love that they're simple to wear and went on discount quick.

Sand drifts look nice and might be the next ones to add to the collection. Also looking forward to the bronze pair that surfaced a few weeks ago, top right pair. Bottom right looks nice too.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom