THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

IMG_0729.jpeg
IMG_0730.jpeg
IMG_0731.jpeg
IMG_0732.jpeg

I appreciate the effort by Nike this year but most pairs have been forgettable for me. Pecan and Polka Dots are the last really good pairs to me, and those both released the last week of last year. White Safari is solid, grey crepe too. The rest not making my rotation. It's like the tried to replicate 2018 and have just missed a lot.

Yeah I can’t deny 2018 was flooded with non stop heat. It was a glorious time. So many bangers. Glad I was able to get the ones that I did but definitely regret not copping a good amount of those. My god they went in that year. Almost all of em went on sale too from what I remember.

Got my dblplay1212 dblplay1212 on by compiling the 2023 AM1 releases (including BB and Golf versions) from StockX. I had to filter and edit to get them all aligned and sorted from latest to earliest, as the search included non-AM1 models. It took me a good 15 minutes to clean things up lol

There have been 33 releases according to StockX
Air Max 1 2023.png

My Favorite AM1 in 2023 is the Orange Frost PRs followed by the Pink Cords, and my honorable mentions would be Think Tanks, Blue Gale PRs and Blue Cords.

Air Max 1 2023 - Marked.jpg

Last edited:
Got my dblplay1212 dblplay1212 on by compiling the 2023 AM1 releases (including BB and Golf versions) from StockX. I had to filter and edit to get them all aligned and sorted from latest to earliest, as the search included non-AM1 models. It took me a good 15 minutes to clean things up lol

There have been 33 releases according to StockX
Air Max 1 2023.png

My Favorite AM1 in 2023 is the Orange Frost PRs followed by the Pink Cords, and my honorable mentions would be Think Tanks, Blue Gale PRs and Blue Cords.

Air Max 1 2023 - Marked.jpg

imma have to get those Rugged Oranges as a consolation for missing out the mars stones in 2018. can't find a pair in my size that's in good enough shape and at a price i'm comfortable with

I want to like the bron/liverpool AM1s but I can't trick myself enough into buying them. even though I'm seeing them float for ~$90, the shoe is just missing something that I can't explain.

Back
Top Bottom