THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

finally un-ds my AM1 Bespoke which I designed back in 2018. Got some good weathere here in London so decided to wear them to work. More pics on my website if anyone is interested at

20230624_223621.jpg

20230624_165246.jpg
That is more color on a pair of shoes and socks than I’ve ever seen in my life.

Omw to NDC to double up, as I UNDS these and fell in love all over again lol. Already was a great pick up for me and scooped them up immediately when they dropped but wearing them now I need the double.

Anyone remember how low these went? I know they are on sale at NDC but anyone remember how much they were when they had the extra 20% with their last promo?

IMG-20230625-WA0015.jpeg

Omw to NDC to double up, as I UNDS these and fell in love all over again lol. Already was a great pick up for me and scooped them up immediately when they dropped but wearing them now I need the double.

Anyone remember how low these went? I know they are on sale at NDC but anyone remember how much they were when they had the extra 20% with their last promo?

IMG-20230625-WA0015.jpeg

$87 minus the taxes...

Went to the nearest JD looking for chilis today. They had nothing but they did have Clots on the clearance rack for $80. Wild. Not for me but still a steal.
All JD Sports have them in STOCK, but release date is supposed to be the release date, some folk have that IDGAF it's my store and I make the rules we are selling what we have when we have it attitude.
That's according to Chet in the NW Exrpesswway location in OKC.
He is looking for the RD right now...been on hold 6minutes

Back
Top Bottom