THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

6-28
Haha

Attachments

• F98F9A18-DB75-4C69-982F-77F1EB209F62.jpeg
    F98F9A18-DB75-4C69-982F-77F1EB209F62.jpeg
    100.2 KB · Views: 692
I watched that whole thing I'm still confused. So they basically made an Air Max map on Fortnite? Is that what I gathered? I don't play Fortnite but I don't hate it. I'd love if it were a game I played.

So much am1 deals, i could have copped many but i only have the og red 86 and shima this year at the moment. Im happy that i was able to resist to not pull some trigger cause of discounts, no shoes sitting in their box or just one wear. More place, happy wallet… im cured lol… (until i cop the chili)

Finally made time to f around with my wall this weekend. Had all the Patta ans Kasina sitting in boxes. Really cut down on stuff, combined af1 and Jordan's onto this wall too. Took down a lot of the older stuff that I don't wear bc I know it's about to fall apart. Inching closer to getting down to just this. Feels good, man. Cutting down to 96 am1 was tough though lol. Need to clean up the room and get a good picture but this works for now.

20230619_212854.jpg

Finally made time to f around with my wall this weekend. Had all the Patta ans Kasina sitting in boxes. Really cut down on stuff, combined af1 and Jordan's onto this wall too. Took down a lot of the older stuff that I don't wear bc I know it's about to fall apart. Inching closer to getting down to just this. Feels good, man. Cutting down to 96 am1 was tough though lol. Need to clean up the room and get a good picture but this works for now.

20230619_212854.jpg
are you using a particular shelving system?

are you using a particular shelving system?
It's just Ikea shelves mounted to the wall. I stacked two 4x4 Kallax shelves on top of each other. The metal shelves are Variera shelves from the Ikea kitchen section. I built it like 2.5 years ago so idk what prices are now but at the time is roughly $200 for each 4x4 section and each section holds 32 pairs.

Just checked and the metals shelves are $12 a piece now. They were $6 when I did mine. The 4x4 Kallax is $160. So a 4x4 cube with the shelves would fit 32 pairs and cost $352 today. They make different sizes Kallax units.

20230619_212854.jpg

**** looks good man . I keep mine in their boxes because I’m afraid of yellowing lol

Reactions: 907
**** looks good man . I keep mine in their boxes because I’m afraid of yellowing lol
I'm far from a scientist but in my experience they are better off being out and able to breathe. That room is normally pretty dark so they aren't getting yellowed from sunlight.

illustrayt illustrayt what's the best/cheapest recent donor for Pink Pack? Pretty sure it's a white airbag but tbh mine has been cloudy so long I'm not 100% sure. I was thinking it's gold but other pictures show what looks to be white.

20230622_233341.jpg
Screenshot_20230622_233441_Gallery.jpg

Back
Top Bottom