Round 3:

Bruce
Air Max 1 NBY - Bruce Lee.jpg

Grape
Air Max 1 NBY - Grape.jpg

Chaos
Air Max 1 NBY - Chaos.jpg

Restock

Copped. Thanks. Part of me feels like I might regret paying retail though with all the discounts we've been seeing on AM1s. Bought the grey crepes on eBay a couple months ago for basically retail and now they are at JD in a fsr with $15 off. Had I already unds'd them I'd feel better but they are still DS 🤦🏿‍♂️. You just never know 🤷🏿‍♂️. Those sold out pretty quick initially and I don't remember seeing a ton of discounts in my size.

Just seeing AM 1 NBY is back. My only thing is... will it be like last years sizing?!
That's the question. I've done a couple kicks and from what I've seen you can order multiples. So if I do pull the trigger I definitely will be buying my 11 and 11.5 just in case and sending whatever doesn't fit back to the Nike store.

Last edited:
Copped. Thanks. Part of me feels like I might regret paying retail though with all the discounts we've been seeing on AM1s. Bought the grey crepes on eBay a couple months ago for basically retail and now they are at JD in a fsr with $15 off. Had I already unds'd them I'd feel better but they are still DS 🤦🏿‍♂️. You just never know 🤷🏿‍♂️. Those sold out pretty quick initially and I don't remember seeing a ton of discounts in my size.
I don’t think this is one that will be sitting around on discount. Until you see it in hand, nothing to see.
It’s a brilliant tone. I’ll probably wear it more than my Royal, Chili or Aqua, it’s going to be the go to with my aM1 Golf’s, big fan of the Golf’s for casual wear.

I don’t think I can do the Rugged Oranges.
I dig the font on the back but once I saw the toebox material, it ruined those and the white/grey Blue font pair that was dropped in a pic by modus47 modus47
Both colors are fire but that’s the Terrascape Cloth and, it doesn’t wear well. At all.

AJ 3 white and black cement. Would have worked better with the safari print (or the elephant print!) but I think with some minor customizations they could get there easily. Midsole is bone on the first, white on the second. Not sure why it’s showing so light in the first pic.

IMG_4561.jpeg
IMG_4560.jpeg
Was exercising self control.
These ended that and now I have to.
Have to...
Playing around... Counter-Strike inspired Air Max "1.6" in either a de_cbble or de_piranesi colorway, haha. :lol:

v2
v2
Never thought I'd see og cs map mentioned here much less piranesi and
De_cbble! Need a dust 2 or aztec inspired cw now

Back
Top Bottom