THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Never thought I'd see og cs map mentioned here much less piranesi and
De_cbble! Need a dust 2 or aztec inspired cw now

Oh yeah, I did de_aztec on my phone! This one is inspired by the CS Source version.

Screenshot_20230812-093935.png

I don’t think this is one that will be sitting around on discount. Until you see it in hand, nothing to see.
It’s a brilliant tone. I’ll probably wear it more than my Royal, Chili or Aqua, it’s going to be the go to with my aM1 Golf’s, big fan of the Golf’s for casual wear.
People sleep on the golfs. QC was better, shape is apples to oranges to me but I definitely prefer the 87 shape, and there are tons of dope cw's and even on discount. The tread isn't as aggressive as the normal AM1 golfs so they do just fine for everyday casual wear

I'm really looking forward to seeing all the delivered NBYs. I want to see what "Sundial" appears like in photos and IRL. I also want to see how the leather Swooshes look like to know if I need to bring out the Angelus and detail brush to complete the job LOL

On a sidenote, WTH didn't the UK get the AM1 NBY again?!?

Last edited:
I'm really looking forward to seeing all the delivered NBYs. I want to see what "Sundial" appears like in photos and IRL. I also want to see how the leather Swooshes look like to know if I need to bring out the Angelus and detail brush to complete the job LOL

On a sidenote, WTH didn't the UK get the AM1 NBY again?!?
Yea that subdial.... def googled it and it said it's in the Orange fam which I was looking for.. for my pair.

I don’t think I’ve ever been able to get a birthday code to work. It says it will automatically apply in cart but it never does.
I've gotten them to work when doing dunk and af1 nby/I'd but that was last year on the dunks and 2019 on the af1

When Nike released the Safari NBY, we had the benefit of an actual constructed pair on the access screen. You could see some of the materials and colors. I’m hesitant about this round because A) the safari sizing was so off 2) the light ore wood color is a beige on other shoes not grey like the renderings (see recent dunks) and D) I’m not that lucky.

1691945610396.jpeg

I’m with others hoping to see some pairs built before committing to a purchase.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom