THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Rakuten bugging out. Sending me back 6% when the screen said 16%. Waste of time Pieces of sh*t. I suggest anyone who uses them, start screen shotting what the % says at the top of the screen while ordering so u have proof cuz this is some BS.

Oh man. Who bought the golfs? :rofl:
Not gonna lie I was this close until the NBY dropped.
Bro that looks like the GOLF, but I was actually about to buy GOLF through STOCKX, then NIKE restocked, I was buying during a 20% Sale and they wouldn’t grant 20%, so I refused. Been chekcing daily for about 2weeks, still @$150
They can kiss my ***, paid $90 for the Black/White a week before….so can’t bring myself to the $150
Much more vibrant in person. Turned out great 🔥!
IMG_1028.jpeg
Have a similar order Toe is mesh and bottom of the sole is all white….
Collar and Tounges croc but Man, looks amazing. Pumped after seeing yours, just what I hoped for.

Attachments

• IMG_5213.jpeg
    IMG_5213.jpeg
    442.7 KB · Views: 186
Rakuten bugging out. Sending me back 6% when the screen said 16%. Waste of time Pieces of sh*t. I suggest anyone who uses them, start screen shotting what the % says at the top of the screen while ordering so u have proof cuz this is some BS.
To be fair.... I've never seen 16%... that seems like a weird number lol

Biggest order for me was 3, theyre working on em now. 20 percent of all, max up to 100 bucks. Couldn't say no! Even though I probably should have, lol

Biggest order for me was 3, theyre working on em now. 20 percent of all, max up to 100 bucks. Couldn't say no! Even though I probably should have, lol

I wanted to order five designs with my 20% off code, but I’m planning to spread out the designs to maximize the discount since I just acquired another 10% medical code.

I wanted to order five designs with my 20% off code, but I’m planning to spread out the designs to maximize the discount since I just acquired another 10% medical code.
I tried to order more with the 20 code, but It maxed at 100 bucks, if we had the same type of code.

Back
Top Bottom