THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Might have to make the 2023 Urawas too if they really are cancelled.

IMG_4717.jpeg

Bro that looks like the GOLF, but I was actually about to buy GOLF through STOCKX, then NIKE restocked, I was buying during a 20% Sale and they wouldn’t grant 20%, so I refused. Been chekcing daily for about 2weeks, still @$150
They can kiss my ***, paid $90 for the Black/White a week before….so can’t bring myself to the $150

Have a similar order Toe is mesh and bottom of the sole is all white….
Collar and Tounges croc but Man, looks amazing. Pumped after seeing yours, just what I hoped for.
Yes. The Jade is more vibrant than in the picture. You really have to see them in person.

IMG_2479.jpeg
IMG_2484.jpeg
IMG_2481.jpeg

Light bone on the upper. Black mudguard, medium olive toe and collar. Purple cosmo for the swoosh and the rest of the purple. Sundial on the back and mini swoosh.

The camera does no justice to the medium olive toe box. It makes it look gray. In person it definitely looks medium olive. Super happy with this pair. Two more on the way.

IMG_2479.jpeg
IMG_2484.jpeg
IMG_2481.jpeg

Light bone on the upper. Black mudguard, medium olive toe and collar. Purple cosmo for the swoosh and the rest of the purple. Sundial on the back and mini swoosh.

The camera does no justice to the medium olive toe box. It makes it look gray. In person it definitely looks medium olive. Super happy with this pair. Two more on the way.
Thank you for expressing the olive looks olive!

IMG_2479.jpeg
IMG_2484.jpeg
IMG_2481.jpeg

Are your laces light bone too? Because that upper looks white.

3 chat agents tell me no coupons exist for NBY. How are you guys getting them? Is there a name for the code?
I just asked for a basic 20% coupon while I was chatting about a separate order. They granted it, it worked when I entered it 🤷🏻‍♂️.

The medical/first responder discount also works, but is only 10%. Not sure if you can stack them?

Here’s the link for medical sign up: https://www.nike.com/help/a/first-responder-discount

You do need to verify yourself, FYI.

Rakuten bugging out. Sending me back 6% when the screen said 16%. Waste of time Pieces of sh*t. I suggest anyone who uses them, start screen shotting what the % says at the top of the screen while ordering so u have proof cuz this is some BS.
That's why I use BeFrugal as they track every shopping trip and and it shows the time you placed the order, the site you ordered from and the amount of the cashback when you ordered. If the the cash is not in your account 7 days after you order you simply fill out missing cash back request by copying and pasting your order details and usually the next day the cash is in your account.

I just asked for a basic 20% coupon while I was chatting about a separate order. They granted it, it worked when I entered it 🤷🏻‍♂️.

The medical/first responder discount also works, but is only 10%. Not sure if you can stack them?

Here’s the link for medical sign up: https://www.nike.com/help/a/first-responder-discount

You do need to verify yourself, FYI.

You can’t stack them. I get one every three weeks or so lol

Back
Top Bottom