THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

isn't it free?

don't forget fedex delivery manager.

eff USPS.

There is an upgraded version that offers a lot more flexibility, such as having it delivered on a different day (I think it’s a 10 day window after your scheduled delivery date or so), you can change delivery addresses, and other things.

IMG_5834.jpg

These are so cold in person. Not a fan of the anniversary style laces because of how they would unravel so easily in my red pair, hopefully these don't do the same. But good looking out singledout singledout for your creative genius.

Just saw purchases made with an Apple Card at Nike (NDC/Factory Store/Clearance Store) are eligible for 6% back in Daily (Apple) Cash. That’s double the usual amount. You’ve got to pay through Apple Pay with your Apple Card.

IMG_8054.jpeg

Stack that with BeFrugal’s cashback rate at 10% with a medical promo, and that’s a sweet deal!

Just ordered six more.

Last edited:
If anyone spots the ivory (or premium sandrifts) on discount close to $100 shipped this weekend please float the link! Need to replace my desert sand pair. :emoji_raised_hands:

Just saw purchases made with an Apple Card at Nike (NDC/Factory Store/Clearance Store) are eligible for 6% back in Daily (Apple) Cash. That’s double the usual amount. You’ve got to pay through Apple Pay with your Apple Card.

IMG_8054.jpeg

Stack that with BeFrugal’s cashback rate at 10% with a medical promo, that’s a sweet deal!

Just ordered six more.
Still waiting on your collection as well lol

Got my first of 3 today. Not sure if I'm keeping it or not. Sundial looks more orange at first glance. But when you place it on a color spectrum next to a real true orange, it morphs into another color entirely. Luckily it still kinda goes with olive. Imo

No complaints though...
20230901_165017.jpg
20230901_163607.jpg

Got my first of 3 today. Not sure if I'm keeping it or not. Sundial looks more orange at first glance. But when you place it on a color spectrum next to a real true orange, it morphs into another color entirely. Luckily it still kinda goes with olive. Imo

No complaints though...
20230901_165017.jpg
20230901_163607.jpg
I like em...what color did you use for mesh on toebox .

No complaints though...
20230901_165017.jpg
20230901_163607.jpg
Those 3/26’s…..phew

No complaints though...
20230901_165017.jpg
20230901_163607.jpg
Still waiting on an update. Last were they leave SK on the 29th and 30th

If anyone spots the ivory (or premium sandrifts) on discount close to $100 shipped this weekend please float the link! Need to replace my desert sand pair. :emoji_raised_hands:
Blake P Blake P

Checkout Feature use code Finalsale 25% off

Back
Top Bottom