THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Thanks to the NT fam who hooked me up with these vast greys

3B7CC7F4-3F27-4818-83C0-D332C4D2C6C0.jpeg
Should've never sold my pair.

Props

Apple Card? Is that same as paying with Apple Pay? And does befrugal send you cash back right away and let u cash out right away? Rakuten sent it to me asap but have to wait till November to cash it out I think

Nah, the Apple Card is a credit card.

You need to select Apple Pay on check out. Once you tap “Place Order”, it’ll go into Apple Pay. From there, you’ll select your Apple Card and complete the order. The 6% looks to be capped at $500, so that's $30 in Apple Cash. After you’ve reached $500 in Nike purchases, it’ll revert back to 3%.

BeFrugal’s cashback adds to your account within 2-3 hours. It’ll give you a date to when your cashback is payable.

IMG_8099.jpeg

Unlike Rakuten, you can keep stacking it until you want to cash out. I think you need at least $25 to cash out though. You can also “cash out” for a Nike Gift Card and other vendors. It’s usually a higher amount than the cash back too.

After seeing the Olive Nubuck more, I'm tempted to order at least one design with it as a primary color. SMH.

It looks like another trio will be ordered since I have one more 10% promo to redeem. I hung onto my 20% though! I want my ratio to be half "creative" and the other half inspired by other sneakers (a.k.a. I don't want to spend the money on the OG inspiration OR I really like how its cw looks on the AM1 lol)

Last edited:
do you receive the virtual card instantly upon approval?

I'm pretty certain you do. I applied in 2020 or 2021, so I can't recall. If you don't, you'll have until the end of the month to make a purchase. Hopefully, this AM1 NBY palette will still be there by then. The additional 6% back makes the deal eeeem better! Don't forget the CB sites! Nike's at 11% on BeFrugal and 10% on Rakuten.

do you receive the virtual card instantly upon approval?

Yes you do, you get the virtual card just about instantly. It goes right into your apple wallet. If you want the physical titanium card, you have to request it. If I recall, it takes like a week to get the physical card.

Back
Top Bottom