THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Of the air max 1 IDs, it’s been 2 thus far, and I’ve ordered 3. One was women’s sizing by mistake, and the other one had a leather mudguard instead of nubuck.

There’s been other items I’ve bought and retuned though. I said that on the email that they closed down all the Nike stores here in Colorado, so it’s not like I can go to the store and try this **** on anymore. They didn’t seem to care about that.

Plus their t-shirts now fit all kinds of weird. Some shrink massively in the wash while others don’t (even ones that are cotton or polyester blend all behave differently). Some are slim and tall while others are not.

If I had to put it in a percentage, I’d say I order 5-10 various items from Nike per month and return 60% of it (and of those returns, I’d say that 99% of them are unused with tags on it)

60% every month does seem kinda excessive. I've returned 7 pairs of NBY in the last couple weeks and hit on familias today so maybe it's more of an ongoing thing in your case. Or maybe they just haven't flagged me yet lol.

60% every month does seem kinda excessive. I've returned 7 pairs of NBY in the last couple weeks and hit on familias today so maybe it's more of an ongoing thing in your case. Or maybe they just haven't flagged me yet lol.
I would think they give more room on something like iD's when you're using materials that look nothing like the builder but idk. I think that's different than shopping the same clothes and shoes every month and returning over half it on a regular basis.

Of the air max 1 IDs, it’s been 2 thus far, and I’ve ordered 3. One was women’s sizing by mistake, and the other one had a leather mudguard instead of nubuck.

There’s been other items I’ve bought and retuned though. I said that on the email that they closed down all the Nike stores here in Colorado, so it’s not like I can go to the store and try this **** on anymore. They didn’t seem to care about that.

Plus their t-shirts now fit all kinds of weird. Some shrink massively in the wash while others don’t (even ones that are cotton or polyester blend all behave differently). Some are slim and tall while others are not.

If I had to put it in a percentage, I’d say I order 5-10 various items from Nike per month and return 60% of it (and of those returns, I’d say that 99% of them are unused with tags on it)
Yeah, that's a lot but I don't know if I'd label it excessive simply due to overall volume of purchases. You're buying from Nike at the clip I get gas for my car 😂. I'm usually 1-2 purchased or or none. But if you're buying 10 items a month on average, even returning half is alot but doesn't seem crazy.

Nike is definitely looking at returns differently. They turned one of our outlets into a clearance store meaning no returns for items purchased in store. I'd still return items I got online or from other stores because it was close to my barber and convenient. Now they won't take any returns period.

Just makes me want to buy less. Alot of my purchases are for my kids or wife and it's nice being able to return if they don't fit. Now I just buy elsewhere.

Ordered these with some kinda concept in mind and to see certain colors in person, but these might be going back... Nike better not ban me 🤣

20230926_194212.jpg

Are you returning via mail or in-store? I wonder if returning via mail would get flagged over in-store returns.

Wow peeps like these that much?

Y'all know where I can get 50 inch shoe laces? That's the perfect size for me. Most places have 55" and it's too long

And now they charge shipping for any order under $50.
Which is dumb because you can just order more than $50 and return what you don't want just for the free shipping.

Creating unnecessary extra work for the people in the warehouse and the delivery drivers

It looks so different when matched with different colors. It looks like a navy blue there. It looks like has more purple in it when it's matched up with the pink. I finally broke down and bought a few pairs last week but now I really want to make these after seeing someone do the pink/blue last week. I think of bubble gum when I look at them.

1695836082774.png

I know this is the AM1 thread, but does anybody have any experience with getting your Nike account banned? :lol:
I went to place an order for some IDs, and it got rejected, so I called and they escalated it to the elite team. Elite team came back and said my account has been suspended because of excessive returns….

I am currently trying to figure out if Nike bans my credit card, my mailing address, or both. I switched to a different account with a different card, but same shipping address and that one gave me the same errors.

Any tips are appreciated. Elite team told me that it’s an indefinite account suspension :lol: :smh:

… probably good for me anyways.
New browser. Clear cookies and cache

New account new email new credit card

Modify your address

1 main street make it 1 main st floor 1

Back
Top Bottom