THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Mine are in my city my not scheduled til Friday. I just did the standard shipping.
Makes no sense mine hasn't even been received, I'm guessing they not going show up. I do have a delivery date of Oct 2nd, so I'll wait it out and see. 🤷

I know this is the AM1 thread, but does anybody have any experience with getting your Nike account banned? :lol:
I went to place an order for some IDs, and it got rejected, so I called and they escalated it to the elite team. Elite team came back and said my account has been suspended because of excessive returns….

I am currently trying to figure out if Nike bans my credit card, my mailing address, or both. I switched to a different account with a different card, but same shipping address and that one gave me the same errors.

Any tips are appreciated. Elite team told me that it’s an indefinite account suspension :lol: :smh:

… probably good for me anyways.
Buddy, you have a better chance of getting struck by lightning than a Banned NIKE account?
Your name isn’t Ricky is it?
I have a, well I won’t say who he is to me in case he is you….but he is currently on his 2nd BAN and this one started after Thanksgiving last year when he began hustling NIKE with his old beat up gear so he could Christmas shop. I mean, he’d return shoes that were 2years old. He never ever ever had less than $500 in NIKE CREDITS.
Dude is shameless with it. Had me feeling bad for Nike on several occasions and again right now even though just a few posts back I said FCK NIKE.
Nah, when I think of him and then think of them, I say FYC him not NIKE. 😂If you’re banned, dude you know why.

Yea they changed it recently. Here's the article.

The company also said it could reject orders if an account has an excessive amount of returns or exceeds product purchase limits.
props dblplay1212 dblplay1212

i guess its up to nike to determine what is "excessive"

i dont think that buying 10 iDs and returning all 10 within the designated return window is considered "excessive"

you're utilizing the return policy as defined by nike. nothing "excessive" about that imo.

but just IMO

I'm a bit late but,

Returning products you purchased from Nike withing the established windows and parameters for return doesn't get your account flagged.

It's the excessive return for "defective product" that does.

If you order 1000 iDs and return them all within the accepted return window, you're good.

If you wait 3 years and try to return those same iDs, used, as defective product, now your out of pocket.

Imo

Nothing against the OG dragicon dragicon

I’m with your statement 100%. I would say my behavior hasn’t changed much in the last 8 years or so. If anything, I’ve ordered a lot less in the last couple years than I used to. I haven’t changed my behavior much as far as returns are concerned either. Pretty much every return has been in unused condition with original packing/tags, and I almost always return it to an outlet, saving the shipping back to Nike. I didn’t do anything different the last couple months to get my account flagged for whatever reason. Just thought I’d throw it out there as a word of caution. Like I said, if anything, this will certainly cut my spending down significantly… so it was probably a good thing anyways.

Buddy, you have a better chance of getting struck by lightning than a Banned NIKE account?
Your name isn’t Ricky is it?
I have a, well I won’t say who he is to me in case he is you….but he is currently on his 2nd BAN and this one started after Thanksgiving last year when he began hustling NIKE with his old beat up gear so he could Christmas shop. I mean, he’d return shoes that were 2years old. He never ever ever had less than $500 in NIKE CREDITS.
Dude is shameless with it. Had me feeling bad for Nike on several occasions and again right now even though just a few posts back I said FCK NIKE.
Nah, when I think of him and then think of them, I say FYC him not NIKE. 😂If you’re banned, dude you know why.

You’re fine to think that, but here is my purchase history in the last couple months. Only reason I found out I was banned is I tried to go in a buy those gold air max 97s for $67 and got errors.

Attachments

• IMG_2902.png
    IMG_2902.png
    185.6 KB · Views: 135
  • IMG_2908.png
    IMG_2908.png
    191 KB · Views: 553
  • IMG_2907.png
    IMG_2907.png
    170.6 KB · Views: 256
  • IMG_2906.png
    IMG_2906.png
    159.3 KB · Views: 141
  • IMG_2905.png
    IMG_2905.png
    187.9 KB · Views: 131
  • IMG_2903.png
    IMG_2903.png
    179.9 KB · Views: 138
Has anyone taken advantage of the Apple Card plus apple discount with IDs?? Trying to figure out how it would work if I decide to order a few IDs and then ended up not liking some and returning some

Has anyone taken advantage of the Apple Card plus apple discount with IDs?? Trying to figure out how it would work if I decide to order a few IDs and then ended up not liking some and returning some

They adjust your cash back (take back the 6%) after the return is processed and your purchase is refunded. Ask me how I know :lol:

You’re fine to think that, but here is my purchase history in the last couple months. Only reason I found out I was banned is I tried to go in a buy those gold air max 97s for $67 and got errors.
Yea that’s not excessive at all. I hope you get it sorted. Little things like this can be such a pain in the ***. Apologies for the crassness. Dude I was talking about was in my living room telling my girl about his latest conquest on merchandise deals, always has a hand out and won’t even let us use his ACADEMY SPORTS employee discount. Can’t stand his ***. My post was out of line.

Yea that’s not excessive at all. I hope you get it sorted. Little things like this can be such a pain in the ***. Apologies for the crassness. Dude I was talking about was in my living room telling my girl about his latest conquest on merchandise deals, always has a hand out and won’t even let us use his ACADEMY SPORTS employee discount. Can’t stand his ***. My post was out of line.

IMG_0257.gif

It’s all good man. We’re all here anyways because we love the shoes.

been reading your posts about getting banned from Nike through out the day. man sorry to hear bro. hopefully all this gets rectified and you're back to buying shoes you probably don't need... like the rest of us here.

in the meantime, could a potential work around for this be buying nike gift cards and using them in lieu of your CC? it'd be messed up if nike prevented a "banned" customer from using a gift cards they were gifted.

I thought I was banned for a moment after placing my latest trio of AM1 NBYs placed recently (Nintendo Pack) since the order couldn't be processed. Apparently, it wouldn't process because I had a medical professional discount applied.

Supposedly, NBY is excluded from that discount from what a Nike agent had informed me. I argued pretty much all my AM1 NBY purchases this month had the medical discount applied, and all were completed with no issues.

While I was chatting with the agent, I was experimenting different forms of payment. I still was unable to purchase. Then, I tried experimenting with the med code removed and attempting to purchase the order at retail, and it went through smoothly. When I informed the agent that it was processed successfully, they manually refunded me back 10% of the order.

The next couple days, I tried to order a Sabrina 1 NBY. I had the same issue with the med code. After removing it, the order processed successfully. I, again, mentioned the situation, they later applied the 10% about two days after.

Last edited:
been reading your posts about getting banned from Nike through out the day. man sorry to hear bro. hopefully all this gets rectified and you're back to buying shoes you probably don't need... like the rest of us here.

in the meantime, could a potential work around for this be buying nike gift cards and using them in lieu of your CC? it'd be messed up if nike prevented a "banned" customer from using a gift cards they were gifted.

Good call with the gift cards. I’ll try it later down the line. I do have a couple gift cards I haven’t used yet.

Off topic but to answer, I m in EU.
I was banned once, at the period of Jordan black cement with many quality issues. So I purchased a bunch of pairs to be able to sort acceptable right and left shoes... then returned the sh#t.
I think they didn't appreciate and never had explanation. They are good cause they link everything, address, phone, card number, PayPal... so to be able to order again you need everything different.
After 1 year I could order again.

Back
Top Bottom