THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

It's only been 6 sales in my size 10.5 and it's at like 280-290 bid rn with the drop to 242 if that gets accepted .... honestly these might not be much over retail when pairs get out there... patience is key
Yeah, I think anyone that isn't a size 12 will get a better price in their size.

If I do decide to grab a pair, I have to accept the fact I'd being much more.

Yeah, I think anyone that isn't a size 12 will get a better price in their size.

If I do decide to grab a pair, I have to accept the fact I'd being much more.
Yeah 12 is tough...but tbh just wait it out, I really think you should be able to snag these at 250 before fees etc.... fees are what kill this Bs with sx though....I like em, but not enough to pay significantly above retail.

I was going back and forth about a colorway i would actually order for a ID, i decided that I’m going to do a pair based on Blink Yeezy 1s

2EB721AE-A71B-4A35-9B7A-226126085841.jpeg

Daughter has to tote some apples to school tomorrow and wanted a cool bag. I don't remember why most pairs came with no bag, some with a paper bag, then some came with these awesome bags. It's a waxy material. I'll probably never see it after tomorrow but I have a couple more. I nerd out on random stuff like this.

20230928_212534.jpg
20230928_212546.jpg

Size safaris were in the 250 range for quite awhile after they dropped and these aren't anywhere near as appealing, at least imo. I'd be patient if I were looking to pay resell for these.
Let’s not talk about the size safaris. Please… some of us complained about the $250 and didn’t want to buy them. Now…? I WISH I bought them at $250.

Size stores were chaos this morning. No luck at retail, will have to be the secondary market.

Bloody road men have to ruin it for everyone.

Size stores were chaos this morning. No luck at retail, will have to be the secondary market.

Bloody road men have to ruin it for everyone.
What was it like?

I didn't even bother. Paid resale yesterday as the prices were relatively low compared to listings today.

I've seen some wild looking in-hand pics where the toebox is more hairy than the 2016 air max 1 safari

Screenshot_20230929_132533_eBay.jpg

Last edited:
It was what you’d expect when it’s a FCFS really, not sure what I was thinking, but was only a 10min detour to the store before heading into office.

You ever seen that movie, The Departed? It’s like that. They have one of their own planted in the store as a staff member then he lets his mates in when it’s release day.

Yeah thinking about waiting it out. Might be a restock. But I’ll grab a pair sooner or later. Enjoy yours!

My Size? Exclusive AM1 List

Dave Whites
Dawns
Safaris
Considered (But depending on materials in hand may be my number 1)

Dave Whites are probably the most wearable, followed by the Dawns. The safaris are similar to the reverse infrared 90s to me....ok to look at but hard to wear. Also the materials are lacking.

Back
Top Bottom