THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

can you tell me the model number for the union looking pair?
DV3351 100
Wmns Sail Royal Tint

am1rt61123.jpeg

Urawas and Size?s do absolutely nothing for me, like at all. Its really just the names attached, nothing great about either imo. Probably doesn't help I just bought all these dam NBYs but i'm gonna be a lot more selective with these releases going forward. Can't bring myself to buy anything that I can make remotely similar on NBY, quality is just too good. Tan lines and athletic depts are the only upcoming releases I can see myself buying.
I don’t like that nylon collar on the (Pittsburgh)ATHLETICS.
It throws the shoe off on foot.
The blues are nice.

I retract my statement about the Safari '22 NBY being the GOAT for the AM1 NBY/NIKEiD in my book. This current '23 palette has overtaken it, as evidence by the quantity that I purchased.

Moreover, this AM1 NBY palette is EASILY the MOST that I've ever ordered of all the NIKEiD/NBY silohouttes/models. They say quantity over quality, but the options offered for this palette were QUALITY as well. The AM1 is my favorite sneaker silhouette, so I went IN! lol
This man throws money at IDs like they’re strippers and he’s paying college tuition

Had I not seen the Nipsey3000 Nipsey3000 pair yesterday I'd be all over these.

Nip was able to somehow scratch both that Yeezy and linen itch in one shoe. Good form to the both of you.

dblplay1212 dblplay1212 baby girl killed those man. Good form.
I agree. Both pairs def making me want a sesame based pair but idk how I feel about adding olive to it. I feel like there’s enough pairs I could do with olive

Back
Top Bottom