THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

DV3351 100
Wmns Sail Royal Tint

am1rt61123.jpeg
Thank you!

Thinking of pulling the trigger... I like the Blue/Grey/Orange combo. ANything you guys would change?

1696429284522.png
These look excellent as is. If it were me, I’d make the mini swoosh same color as the toe and the purple part of the outsole black. I think the purple just on the tongue and lining is really interesting

Can’t say more than what’s already been said about how these came out

How does the Ultramarine suede look in person? I’ve only seen in color as leather or paint, and it looked pretty much smack in between blue and purple. Maybe bluer in dark settings and purpler in brighter settings

Thanks

Oh sorry,
Can’t say more than what’s already been said about how these came out

How does the Ultramarine suede look in person? I’ve only seen in color as leather or paint, and it looked pretty much smack in between blue and purple. Maybe bluer in dark settings and purpler in brighter settings

Thanks
That's exactly it. Right between blue and purple. I'd say more blue than purple but definitely leans more purple than navy if that makes sense. Beautiful color that pops.

If you have kids, I highly highly highly recommend letting them make a pair and adding their name. I just showed her the nubuck tab and how to go from section to section and walked away and let her play with it. I had to add her name and let her pick the color for that and it was done. I asked her if she wanted me to wear them or just keep them on a shelf and she said she wanted me to wear them but only on special days like her bday and recital and cheer competitions. So yea that'll always be something cool between her and I.

If you have kids, I highly highly highly recommend letting them make a pair and adding their name. I just showed her the nubuck tab and how to go from section to section and walked away and let her play with it. I had to add her name and let her pick the color for that and it was done. I asked her if she wanted me to wear them or just keep them on a shelf and she said she wanted me to wear them but only on special days like her bday and recital and cheer competitions. So yea that'll always be something cool between her and I.
I have 3 daughters.... I have alot of patience but now that's asking alot of me for a 6, 4 and soon to be 2 year old lol. I did make a Sabrina 1 NBY to represent them in the simplest form though

I have 3 daughters.... I have alot of patience but now that's asking alot of me for a 6, 4 and soon to be 2 year old lol. I did make a Sabrina 1 NBY to represent them in the simplest form though
haha yea that's tough. Maybe do two pairs, let the 6 year old make you a paid and let the 4 year old make one for your spouse/significant other? I think singledout singledout is doing that with his 2 boys. I get it's not for anyone, but I really had fun with it and now that shoe might be my favorite in my collection just bc it has meaning. Like house on fire, I'm grabbing them first.

Back
Top Bottom