THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

IMG_1745.jpeg

Learned something new today. A few here probably already know but it was new to me.

Am1 Cherrywoods was actually not a Patta x Parra release, just a Parra release. Parra asked Patta if he could add their logo to the insole to balance it out. Their shops were in the same building and they were friends. Patta didn't know their logo was on the insole until release. I guess the timing of it coming out near the end of the 5th anniversary pack and having both logos on the insole caused the confusion but it's been accepted as a Patta x Parra collab for almost 15 years and it's not. I was absolutely certain it was but I was educated and my mind was blown.

Got my SNS orders yesterday. Didn’t get to crack them open yet but I wore those GREENS today, I absolutely love that Green.

Yeah you can see it even in that on foot pic. Such a classic european sneakerhead shot lmao

Got mine on today. No rips, a couple rainstorms, probably 15ish wears since fall 2022 release. The u throat and nubuck around the upper plastic eyelets have gotten dirty but otherwise have held up great. I truly love these and acknowledge them as separately great from the OGs

Have both, prefer new hemp to og hemp due to wearability. Og looks terrible after a few wears bc the toebox rips. Looks great on a shelf but not very functional.

The materials I can understand, but the colors not being the same is a bigger reason I don't like them. I've always wanted a Viotech retro, but I fear what tweaks and changes they would make to ruin a classic. I think back to the safaris and the shaggy toe box, and clear sole....

What am I missing here? midsole paint on bottom shoe?

Thank you for selling on StockX. Our team received the item you sold, but unfortunately it did not pass our verification process due to:[/TD]

1. manufacturer defects, such as misplaced tags, misplaced logos, and/or embroidery issues found on the item.

1718132870592.png

I had the same thing happen recently selling the photo blues AH8145-112 on stockx. Couldn't see any issues in the pics they sent. At least they went back on charging me the $15 fee after I questioned it.

What am I missing here? midsole paint on bottom shoe?

Thank you for selling on StockX. Our team received the item you sold, but unfortunately it did not pass our verification process due to:[/TD]

1. manufacturer defects, such as misplaced tags, misplaced logos, and/or embroidery issues found on the item.

1718132870592.png
Wish I had another pair of those. Midsole separation is a mutha.

IMG_9785.jpeg

Shoulda sold em to someone here
Ehh maybe, but people pay dumb prices on StockX lol. I have a couple dozen old pairs from 2017-2018 that I just have sitting on there. After this long, I know I'll never wear them. I was low ask for probably a year and someone deeded to pay $400 for those. I'd feel bad asking someone from here to pay that tbh. If some stranger wants to do it, so be it.

Ehh maybe, but people pay dumb prices on StockX lol. I have a couple dozen old pairs from 2017-2018 that I just have sitting on there. After this long, I know I'll never wear them. I was low ask for probably a year and someone deeded to pay $400 for those. I'd feel bad asking someone from here to pay that tbh. If some stranger wants to do it, so be it.
I totally get it. I don't sell shoes or rent to people I know unless I can give em a deal.

I have no problem selling at market rate to randoms tho.

We have a sneaker slack channel at work and I've actually given away some good stuff (always used) on there just to be nice.

Back
Top Bottom