THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

IMG_3418.jpeg
IMG_3419.jpeg
IMG_3420.jpeg

Un’ds these
After wearing the Jade Green swoosh I started looking for these right away. They are everywhere but I want that 30-40% discount. The yellow and a crosstrainer3 the 2 shoes I want that are old drops and still @retail.

Edit: checked both Xt3 and Yellow AM1 after this post and found both. AM1 snipes snipes though? I always bypassed that as a knock off fake store but I’m hearing it’s JIMMYJAZZ like JDSPORTS is FINISHLINE? Anybody had experience w/ SNIPES?

Last edited:
After wearing the Jade Green swoosh I started looking for these right away. They are everywhere but I want that 30-40% discount. The yellow and a crosstrainer3 the 2 shoes I want that are old drops and still @retail.

Edit: checked both Xt3 and Yellow AM1 after this post and found both. AM1 snipes snipes though? I always bypassed that as a knock off fake store but I’m hearing it’s JIMMYJAZZ like JDSPORTS is FINISHLINE? Anybody had experience w/ SNIPES?

Snipes is legit as they come, stores all over NYC and the boroughs.

Yes, hufs were leather in 2004 and are leather in 2024. So far both huf SB and air max retros have focused on the original huf x SB and huf x air max collections. Maybe in 2027 they'll surprise us with some hufquake 20th anniversary retros. Or maybe they won't

https://hypebeast.com/2024/6/huf-nike-air-max-1-romeo-tanghal-interview-info cool read with huf creative director. “Our crew is full of sneakerheads and we grew up on forums like NikeTalk, so we wanted to give a nod to that era.”

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom