THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Cobblestones today 😛

1000060286.jpg

My notebook doodles arrived. Man these are weird. They are made from sustainable materials, so the usual mesh is more like a tight woven rattan effect. Quite nice. I thought the midsole was white, but it's actually grey. Not sure I'm keen on that. But overall a nice trainer

20240711_185635.JPG
20240711_185701.JPG
20240711_185735.JPG
20240711_185833.JPG
20240711_185709.JPG

Gold Rail NBY came in, side by side with the beat OG dunks that started my collection and inspired the design. I think I got pretty close! Really stoked on these.

these are dope. remind me of the born x raised dunks, as well

Dark Raisin pair is 🔥…Another pair I won’t be able to touch since Nike refuses to get down with extended sizing now a days…

As an aside, nothing official here obviously, but my rumor mill is telling me the Chlorophyll Patta’s are going to be the wave design…Or at the very least that was the plan at some point in the process…

Not sure how I feel about that yet IF that turns out to be true…I dig the wave design for sure but I was ready for a straight up retro of the OG’s 🤷‍♂️

Last edited:
If it makes you feel better, I spent way too much time looking at the photos trying to find the dirt mark on the left toe box and I still have no idea where you’re talking about.

I should’ve been more clear.. that was taken before I left the movie theatre. It literally happened right after I left. I put oxi clean, baking soda, and some dish washer stuff on it.. most of it came out. My sneaker head eyes can tell the difference but most of it is gone now. It’s irritating that it happened on day 1 though :lol:

Back
Top Bottom